- Large and stable US MNC
- Leading player in its industry
A real estate investment firm is looking for a Finance Associate with at least 2 years of financial reporting experience in financial services to join them on a 6 months contract to permanent role.
- The world's largest real estate investment firm
- 6 months contract to permanent
This Risk Operations Manager is a newly created role which requires the potential candidate to have expertise in credit, scheme and operations for their merchants to limit risk and maximise success.
- Regional Exposure
- Dynamic Team
This Fraud Manager role is a newly created role which requires the potential candidate to have strong fraud rule writing knowledge within the payment industry.
- Regional Exposure
- Highly Visible Role
Reporting to the Director, our Client is looking for an Investment Analyst expert in asset management and real assets to join its Singapore team and contribute to the development of new research and analysis products on infrastructure.
- Opportunity to work with an international provider of research
- Be involved in industrial partnerships and research projects
MichaelPage China - Tax Manager - Globally Large Asset Management Company - Location: Shanghai, China
- Globally Known Large Long-Term Asset Management Company
- Asia role: Tax Manager covering Asia offices
This is a newly created role to expand the existing business and capability for the firm.
- Newly created position
- Clear pathway to Partnership
This position will be focused on forming and driving a firm credit strategy to grow client relationships in the region with a focus on credit products within the digital banking industry.
- Position with Digital Bank
- Growth and Fintech Opportunity
We are currently looking to hire an internationally qualified internal auditor with specialist skills and proven experience from our core business areas as well as extensive experience with internal control (SOX and COSO2013) implementation, assessment and reporting.
- Global MNC and key player
- Market competitive remuneration package
- Head the Operations department (Client on boarding, Account Opening and Settlement)
- Provide full leadership and direction to the department and ensure the stability of business operations
- Fastest growing business in the fintech industry
- To play a significant part in the start-up environment
The candidate will be servicing and new or existing clients to contribute to the overall relationship
- Exciting opporunity for candidates who are keen to work in middle office
- Exposure to private equity
Business Development - Origination & Structuring VP
- Stable and growing bank
- Origination and Structuring
You will be responsible for driving business processes, fulfilling timely client requests, working with different stakeholders in product execution and facilitating interactions between clients and internal stakeholders.
- An opporunity to manage a team
- Experience in managing projects with different Fortune 500 clients
This role will sit within the Global Transaction Banking Corporate Sales team, to support the strategic planning and business growth for the Corporate Client segment in Singapore, and to support various commercial activities including balance sheet & working capital analysis, preparation of pitches and marketing materials, client visits, pipeline management and execution of GTB transactions.
- Newly Created Role
- Attractive remuneration
To direct and oversee the company's operations that include Contra, Contract, Settlement, Unit Trust Operations and Custody & Nominees to provide timely and cost effective services.
- Good Total Compensation
- Large and stable financial institution
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with a prestigious European Private Bank to join them in their Investment and Products team focusing on Discretionary Portfolio Management.
- Growing business
- China market focused
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a candidate with at least 2 years of KYC/client on-boarding experience with prior exposure to financial institutions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for managing business operations, technology operations and other back office functions. The counterparts to the role are Chief Financial Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, Country Heads, Chief Human Resource Officer etc.
- Manage a regional team
- Strong growth potential and ability to have ownership
Looking for candidate that have at least 1 year of banking ops experience to be part of Margin Lending team to ensure clients' accounts remain within exposure limits, and to the extent clients' have exceeded their available borrowing capacity, ensuring that actions are taken to bring the client's account back within their limit.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
This role is responsible for managing Client Services staff based in Singapore, as well as contributing to the success of the wider Client Experience department
- Good growth opporunities due to expansion
- Able to gain management experience