We are looking for a FP&A Analyst for the primary focus of providing the business with analytic guidance and support, anticipate challenges/opportunities and identifying opportunities/solutions to improve efficiency and outcomes.
- US MNC
- World's leading F&B Retailer
Reporting to a Purchasing Supervisor, your main responsibility includes supplier management and timely procurement at the best cost for your assigned commodity.
- Established manufacturer
- Team environment
Reporting directly to the Regional Head, this role is tasked to hunt for new enterprise sales business in the region. In addition, the role will indirectly be responsible for managing delivery and implementation teams.
- Looking for an expert in selling software to CPG & Retail
- Individual contributor role at the start
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestige luxury retail brand as the Regional FP&A Manager to drive the business finance function for the key markets in Asia and Middle East.
- Regional portfolio with exposure to Middle East and Asia markets
- World-leading Luxury Retail brand
Reporting to the Travel Retail Marketing Director based in Singapore, this role is responsible for the planning and activation of concept development and Go-To-Market strategies to maximize the presence of the brand's portfolio in all key regions.
- Be part of a globally renowned consumer goods company
- Development of new business opportunities
You will be tasked to lead HR for the Pacific Cluster. This position performs as a proactive and insights-driven partner to business leaders to lead organisation and people excellence to deliver positive business outcomes.
- Regional Exposure
- Global Environment
This role will oversee the move and setup of the brand's global HQ from US to Singapore. You will be involved in devising and implementing Total Rewards strategies for the region.
- Exciting Growth
- MNC Exposure
Our client is looking to bring on board an optometrist with strong customer service and interpersonal skills. The successful applicant will be a qualified optometrist with industry knowledge and excellent communication and listening skills. They will be computer savvy with good commercial acumen and feel comfortable taking on increasing leadership responsibilities.
- Retail environment with transparent career progression
- Market leading brand with global presence
We are looking for an Accountant to be responsible for the handling of fullsets accounting matters for their E-commerce business.
- Newly created headcount due to expansion
- Growing FMCG company
As the Performance Marketing Senior Specialist (E-Commerce), you will play a massive role in building and growing up-and-rising online category, bringing a whole new level across 7 markets. This position will be based in Singapore HQ, where you will be reporting into the Consumer Products Growth Lead and dotted-line reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing.
- You will play a massive role in building and growing online category
- Full ownership in driving sustainable growth across online acquisition channels
A great career opportunity to be part of this growing business to help transform and build the finance function and business in line with their strategy to grow across Asia and beyond. The CFO will be working closely with the executive leadership and private equity team to drive the next phase of growth and build a strong team and people culture.
- Consumer industry, headquartered in Singapore
- Leadership and transformation role
Account Manager for in house BIM products in Singapore construction market. Provide sales and basic service support to identify potential clients and develop new accounts.
- Attractive Salary
- Achievable sales targets especially with support grant from government
This role is responsible for fronting the client on all retail / commercial investor's enquiries
- Good growth opporunities due to expansion
- Able to gain management experience