The Equity Research Analyst, Public Markets identifies, analyses, and proposes investment opportunities and monitors the invested portfolio. This role reports to the Head of Markets, Asia [based in Singapore].
- Newly created role in the Singapore office
- Top tier team
A 6 months contract with a leading life insurance company as a AML officer with potential extension.
- An opportunity to join a leading life insurance company
- 6 months contract with opportunity for extension
Our client is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of insurance industry knowledge. You are responsible for managing general affairs and specially designed initiatives or projects in Group Agency Distribution and act as a key manager and coordinator between stakeholders.
- Excellent opportunity to join a digital insurance firm
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
The role encompasses managing the company's treasury operations, capital markets transactions and overseeing its global pension obligations
- Excellent exposure to a wide scope of treasury instruments
- Global leader in its field of professional services
This role entails managing the 1st line of operational risk, FATCA/CRS reporting and maintenance of outsourcing agreements
- Friendly work culture and environment
- Reputable and well known organization
The successful candidate will be responsible for transforming global risk management and establishing effective risk management framework and methodology within the 2nd Line of Defence. The role will work closely with senior stakeholders across Business, Technology, other functional and risk functions globally to drive and monitor the risk oversight of the international business.
- FinTech Unicorn
- Regional Coverage
The role entails managing the fund's compliance aspects with regards to regulatory requirements, licensing and policy adherence, amongst others.
- Stable and reputable organization
- Excellent career prospects
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a robust compliance framework aligned with the overall business strategy. In addition, the main task of this role is to ensure the company operates within it's risk appetite at all times while meeting business goals.
- New Headcount
- Fintech Unicorn
A tier 1 reinsurance firm is looking for a Valuation Actuary to join them on a 12 months contract, convertible to permanent.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global tier 1 reinsurance firm
- 12 months contract for a start, convertible to permanent
Looking for candidates with strong financial analysis background, preferably a good understanding of macro and equities and bonds product knowledge to join an innovative asset and wealth management firm.
- Excellent opportunity to join an innovative asset and wealth management firm
- Reporting to Head of Investment
Our client is looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in commodities, good understanding of the key market risk (VaR, P+L) and credit risk processes ad measures. Additionally, if you come with functional knowledge of CTRM solutions will be desirable.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global mining firm
- Global travel and work across time zones may be required
Hands-on finance position responsible for Real Estate fund accounting and administration, including financial reporting, cash management and transfer agency activities.
- Leading real estate investment firm
- Good remuneration package
This job role will be responsible for performing risk management and governance activities for the business, under the Product department
- Newly created role in a collaborative environment
- Exposure to interesting challenges in an innovative space
As desk head, you will be tasked with formulating and executing trading strategies to maximise the bank's revenues via FX and money market transactions.
- Opportunity to lead a team in maximizing desk profits
- Responsibility over decision-making in forex and market risk matters
This newly created Head of Credit Analytics & Modelling role is with one of the leading Digital Banks here in Singapore. It's a newly created headcount reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Leading Digital Bank
- Dynamic Team
This is a leadership role and the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring organisation's adherence to all related and relevant risk and compliance regulations. In addition, the main task of this role is to ensure the company operates within it's risk appetite at all times while meeting business goals.
- Leading Payment Services Company
- Dynamic Team
Our client is looking for candidate with minimum 5 years of experience in regulatory reporting. The individual will be responsible for organizing and managing a variety of compliance projects globally with an emphasis on compliance related initiatives, regulatory change and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Opportunity to manage APAC compliance and regulatory related project
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
A 6 months part-time contract for maternity cover with a leading independent advisory firm as a Chief Compliance Officer.
- Opportunity to join a leading independent advisory firm
- Enjoy flexibility in the part-time arrangement
A Global Foreign Bank is looking for a candidate with at least 4 years of Trade Surveillance experience and who has solid knowledge of Equities/FX/Fixed Income/Derivatives products to join them on a 1.5 years contract.
- 1.5 years contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading foreign bank
This position will support the full finance functions for the firm including accounting, financial analysis, reporting, tax, operations, and audit.
- Global Asset Manager
- Fast Growing Firm and High Performing team