Our client is a global leader in the AdTech industry, focusing on outcome-based marketing. They work on exciting technologies, and strive to provide marketing solutions that create transparent, provable outcomes for brands. They have over 8000 employees in over 40 offices around the world, and are looking to hire a Digital Campaign Manager.
- Global leader in the AdTech industry
- Ownership & development of exciting campaigns
The Regional Digital Marketing Lead will be responsible for driving digital marketing projects, test & learn experiments and paid digital media campaigns across our APAC markets. The mission is to drive customer traffic and online leads to our website and mobile app. He/she will work closely with regional and country-level teams as part of the regional HQ team.
- Must have ecommerce and tech start up experience
- Must have experience with large customer acquisition budgets and scale ups
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to play an integral part in there digital transformation journey. Managing a team and working across the South Asia Pacific region.
- Must have Digital marketing, performance marketing, campaign management
- Must have experience working in B2B MNC Industrial industry
- Develop content strategy and tone of voice based on the clients unique positioning in the b2b cross-border trade industry
- Collaborate with the businesses customers, industrial partners, external experts to create thought-leadership content resources regularly to drive leads, followers, awareness across blog and social media channels
- Develop content strategy and tone of voice for the business
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
Support the SEO Technical Director and inhouse team of 14 SEO Specialists to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow.
Be on the cutting edge of SEO, finding new strategies to implement on our clients to drive their organic traffic.
- Manage a team of 14 SEO Specialists
- Hands-on SEO experience - not just creating documentation for developers
Our client is seeking a Performance Marketing/ Digital Marketing Manager (PPC Ads, Google Ads expert). Who is an expert on Google Ads to help the user growth for App products and ensure the highest possible return on investment.
- Seeking an expert on Google Ads to help the user growth for App products
- Manage advertising funds above USD 3 million per year
- Head the Operations department (Client on boarding, Account Opening, Loans and Settlement)
- Provide full leadership and direction to the department and ensure the stability of business operations
- Fastest growing business in the fintech industry
- To play a significant part in the start-up environment
This newly created Head of Credit role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve in the digital bank space.
- Leadership Role
- Digital Bank
- Responsible for guiding clients through the maturity model and digital health assessment process, including the administration and support of assessments through automated tools and delegation of work in the assessment tool.
- Newly created role, coming from regional expansion
- Manage projects across APAC
The Senior Digital Health Specialist is responsible for driving the global health ecosystem forward by supporting healthcare providers' digital health transformation journeys through the adoption of digital health solutions. They are responsible for supporting clients through the assessment process utilizing automated tools and support processes and contributing to knowledge sharing across the Digital Health Advisory community.
- Newly created role and headcount
- Reports to Regional Market Leader
Our client is a leading Telecommunications firm with over 140 years of established history. They are Asia's leading communications technology group, providing an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA.
- Join one of Asia's leading telecommunications & digital services organisation
- Public listed firm on SGX
We are a B2B group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important regional hub for most organizations though the landscape has changed dramatically in past year - becoming more competitive and sophisticated.
- Opportunity to grow into a consultant role in 3-6 months
- Be part of a successful business
This newly created Credit Risk Manager role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Dynamic Role
- Leadership Position
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with International Asset and Liability Management independent risk oversight for APAC including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Dynamic Team
- Responsible to drive and oversee the effective implementation of Operational Risk framework
- Establish the indicators to monitor the risk performance and perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators
- Interest to engage intelligently and deliver digital experience
- Renowned brand name with extensive recognition and support
Our client is a reputable digital printing company that is revolutionising the print and packaging industry. In a bid to influence packaging industry to move from conventional print technology to digital printing technology, our client is identifying a technically sound professional who has a clear understanding of the packaging industry and the corresponding relationship with the digital printing space.
- Growing segment in print industry
- Individual contributor role
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with Asset and Liability Management including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Strong Management Team
- Highly Visible Role
Our client is a gaming/entertainment company with users globally. Looking to build up on their payment expertise to enhance their users' experiece in game, they are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager.
- Be a part of a globally-loved gaming company
- Own end-to-end product strategy
Our client is one of the most prominent insuretechs in Singapore. Focusing on delivering best in class customer journey to their massive growing user base, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Insuretech.
- Leading insuretech in Singapore
- Own end-to-end product strategy
Our client is a top tier global fintech. Owning one of the leading payment platforms, they are rapidly expanding its own channels towards super-app status. Focusing on delivering best in class customer journey to their massive growing user base, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Payments.
- Leading global fintech
- Own end-to-end product strategy