My client is looking for a Marketing Manager to join a reputable financial institution on a 12 months renewable contract basis with a regional portfolio covering the South East Asia market.
- Mutinational organisation
- Central location
The client seeks a Regional Sales and Marketing Manager to drive business growth through regional distribution channel management and business development directly with end customers. This role provides decision making authority and flexibility for the successful candidate.
- Synergistic work culture and decision making authority,
- Continuous focus on business growth through innovation.
Our client is one of Asia's largest consumer brands in the making, channelling technology & innovation into creating a top-tier consumer healthcare brand. Backed by some of the world's best VCs, they are an exciting organisation looking to expand on their successes. They are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to come onboard and join them in this exciting journey ahead.
- Top growing consumer brand startup in Singapore
- Backed by some of the world's best VCs
To develop a go-to-market business, sales plan for total solutions for ESG play, connectivity and cybersecurity. To develop team of client facing sales and business development individuals in the longer term.
- Startup Organization
- Established team with organic growth vision & mission
Our client is one of the top market leaders in home and professional appliances. They are present in more than 150 markets with over 50,000 employees worldwide. Their innovative culture is one of their greatest success factors, with emphasis on promoting values such as diversity and respect, while upholding integrity and ethics. Equipped with a strong understanding of consumer's needs and preferences, they place them at the heart of what they do.
- Join a reputable multinational company with presence in over 60 countries
- Opportunity to lead a team and make an impact in the e-commerce marketplace
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global and dynamic team, responsible for driving the company's long-term marketing strategy, identifying potential opportunities and threats within the healthcare industry across the APAC region.
- Global leader in the healthcare industry
- Drive go-to-market strategies to ensure commerical growth
Our client is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. They are looking for their first Product Marketing hire. Reporting to the Head of Product, they are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join their high performing product and strategy team here in Singapore.
- Join a fast-growth AI and Big data company
- Reporting directly to the Head of Product
Our client is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. They are looking to set up a regional headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to expand their market to this region of the world, they are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager focused on increasing their brand visibility and awareness as well as come up with the right strategies to help them in their plan to capture the market in the region.
- Be one of the first few hires in the team and build exciting 0-1 products
- Join a fast-growing FinTech in a booming industry
Our Client are rolling out an exciting new project across Asia and looking for an individual to support Data and Campaign Projects. The successful candidate will join on contract work closely with the Global CRM Team along with internal and external stakeholders to help manage the Campaign projects and assessment.
- Multinational firm
- Regional coverage
This is an opportunity for a strong potential with a good track record in Regional Marketing or as a Brand Lead to join a global bio-pharmaceutical with aggressive growth plans.
- Expanding portfolio, covering APAC, Middle East, Africa
- Good development opportunities
Our client is a world-leading manufacturer of Automatic test Equipment with a presence globally for more than 60 years. Currently, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to grow their market share across Asia. They are keen on establishing partnerships with customers from the Semiconductor industry, selling Automated Testing Equipment.
- Leader in the Automated Test equipment industry
- Flexibility to work remotely
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, APAC who leads an overall team of thirty, the Head of Marketing, SEAI is a unique opportunity to contribute to a scaled business' ongoing success and to lead a dynamic team. This role is a key member of APAC marketing and responsible for driving the firm's revenue growth and providing consistently high-quality leads and SQLs.
- Role is part of APAC marketing leadership team
- Manage a lean regional team (2 headcounts)
This position for Head of Marketing is a key contributor to the delivery of growth in revenue, gross margin and market share for a wide portfolio of medical devices. You will lead the implementation of the marketing strategies in partnership with the General Manager and Commercial Team.
- US Listed Multinational - Medical Device Manufacturer
- Market Leader with strong global presence
Our client is a Unicorn startup with a valuation of US$ 2 billion in the eCommerce space. They currently have operations in APAC, the Middle East and Australia. They are looking to disrupt the eCommerce industry with a new brand of services not seen in Singapore.
- Join a Unicorn Startup in its high-growth stage
- Change & the disrupt the eCommerce space with innovative ideas in a new service
Reporting to the Travel Retail Marketing Director based in Singapore, this role is responsible for the planning and activation of concept development and Go-To-Market strategies to maximize the presence of the brand's portfolio in all key regions.
- Be part of a globally renowned consumer goods company
- Development of new business opportunities
Our client is a reputable global leader within the Chemical industry for more than 50 years heritage that serves a myriad of industries including oil & gas, automotive, electronics, consumer products, personal care, aerospace, building and construction and more. In this regional role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to drive the business and spearhead the development in APAC.
- High level of autonomy and visibility
- Excellent growth potential
My client is looking for a passionate Project Manager to lead their Marketing operations including Implementation and Rebranding Project on a 12 months renewable contract basis.
- Multinational organisation
- Central location
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to support my client's commodity trading business function.
- Billion-dollar turnover business
- Competitive remuneration
Our client is a leading EdTech firm that is currently expanding their Sales team. They are one of the largest public listed EdTech firms globally, and provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to contribute and drive their continued success.
- One of the largest public listed EdTech firms globally
- Huge potential upside with an established global organisation
- This is a strategic marketing role that you will be driving local and global affluent marketing and strategies and planning
- Can navigate in a complex organisation in a matrix structure
- Part of the global marketing team
- Relationship with management team