An exciting opportunity to be a part of a global and dynamic team, responsible for driving the company's long-term marketing strategy, identifying potential opportunities and threats within the healthcare industry across the APAC region.
- Global leader in the healthcare industry
- Drive go-to-market strategies to ensure commerical growth
Our client is an exciting HealthTech start-up that takes pride in their cutting-edge technology which creates industry-leading products. A Singapore-based firm, they empower people seeking to make a positive change. As part of their vision, they are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to come onboard and join them in this exciting journey ahead.
- One of Singapore's most exciting HealthTech startup
- A fun & collaborative work environment with awesome people
Our client is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. They are looking to set up a regional headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to expand their market to this region of the world, they are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager focused on increasing their brand visibility and awareness as well as come up with the right strategies to help them in their plan to capture the market in the region.
- Be one of the first few hires in the team and build exciting 0-1 products
- Join a fast-growing FinTech in a booming industry
Digital Marketing Manager who is interested in having global impact in a state-of-the-art field. This is a multinational role where you'll collaborate with Commercial, Product, and Engineering teams to present products in ways that will showcase their value and impact in the market, strengthen brand, and boost sales.
- Modern AI company focused on Digital identity
- Have a global impact in a state-of-the-art field
Our Client are rolling out an exciting new project across Asia and looking for an individual to support Data and Campaign Projects. The successful candidate will join on contract work closely with the Global CRM Team along with internal and external stakeholders to help manage the Campaign projects and assessment.
- Multinational firm
- Regional coverage
As the Performance Marketing Senior Specialist (E-Commerce), you will play a massive role in building and growing up-and-rising online category, bringing a whole new level across 7 markets. This position will be based in Singapore HQ, where you will be reporting into the Consumer Products Growth Lead and dotted-line reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing.
- You will play a massive role in building and growing online category
- Full ownership in driving sustainable growth across online acquisition channels
This is an opportunity for a strong potential with a good track record in Regional Marketing or as a Brand Lead to join a global bio-pharmaceutical with aggressive growth plans.
- Expanding portfolio, covering APAC, Middle East, Africa
- Good development opportunities
Our client is a Unicorn startup with a valuation of US$ 2 billion in the eCommerce space. They currently have operations in APAC, the Middle East and Australia. They are looking to disrupt the eCommerce industry with a new brand of services not seen in Singapore.
- Join a Unicorn Startup in its high-growth stage
- Change & the disrupt the eCommerce space with innovative ideas in a new service
Our client is a reputable global leader within the Chemical industry for more than 50 years heritage that serves a myriad of industries including oil & gas, automotive, electronics, consumer products, personal care, aerospace, building and construction and more. In this regional role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to drive the business and spearhead the development in APAC.
- High level of autonomy and visibility
- Excellent growth potential
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to support my client's commodity trading business function.
- Billion-dollar turnover business
- Competitive remuneration
Our client is a leading EdTech firm that is currently expanding their Sales team. They are one of the largest public listed EdTech firms globally, and provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to contribute and drive their continued success.
- One of the largest public listed EdTech firms globally
- Huge potential upside with an established global organisation
Reporting to the Travel Retail Marketing Director based in Singapore, this role is responsible for the planning and activation of concept development and Go-To-Market strategies to maximize the presence of the brand's portfolio in all key regions.
- Be part of a globally renowned consumer goods company
- Development of new business opportunities
Our client is a real estate investment management company headquartered in United States. Looking for a GL focused Accounts Executive to join their Singapore office located in Central Singapore.
- Exposure in Real Estate Investment Management
- Good Work Life Balance
Our client is an aggressively growing tech start-up to watch in the market today. Leveraging on their strong parent backing them with the latest technology tools, leadership direction and network they have in many sectors across digital payments, consumer marketing and more, they are identifying a Head of Brand Marketing to spearhead the Go-To-Market strategies from a branding, communications and partnerships aspect for the Asia region.
- High growth environment
- Fast track progression
My client, a leading European FMCG company is looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Executive, with strong experience handling e-commerce platforms to join their expanding team here in Central Singapore.
- Reputable multinational organisation
- Attractive remuneration
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a newly created role which provides business critical support and advice to clients across the region.
- Newly created role - Technology Firm
- Immedite requirement - 12 Months contract
The Director of Digital & Loyalty Marketing will report directly to the Chief Marketing Office 'CMO' and manage a global team of loyalty marketing and analytics, performance marketing and media, and channel managers.
- New role, client establishing HQ in Singapore
- Hire and manage a lean team
The Vice President, Global Brand Marketing will report directly to the Chief Marketing Office 'CMO' and manage a global team of brand marketers with an expected direct headcount of 6-8.
This is a leadership role but requires the individual to be very hands on across all customer touch points store design, packaging, communications, and social strategies.
- Newly created role, client establishing HQ in Singapore
- One down from C-level
Our client is a seasoned and renowned company whose portfolio of products and services have also developed, following the changes in the market demand and the transformation across digital and IT needs for different industry sectors today. They are now looking for an Marketing & Communications Manager who will spearhead marketing campaigns, create thought leadership and content marketing pieces for focused businesses.
- Innovative and technologically advanced corporation
- Renowned with market-driven products and services
Unique role focussed on both medical and digital marketing
- APAC Marketing Leader role for a billion dollar category
- Driving cross-‐functional collaboration in medical and digital marketing