This is great opportunity to be part of the biggest local conglomerate group in Indonesia who has a strong financial backing and dynamic team. This key position in the company will allow you to express and show your full potential within the organisation and exposure to the industry
- Working with the biggest conglomerate group
- Strong financial foundation from the company
The Equity Research Analyst, Public Markets identifies, analyses, and proposes investment opportunities and monitors the invested portfolio. This role reports to the Head of Markets, Asia [based in Singapore].
- Newly created role in the Singapore office
- Top tier team
As the Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development, you will be key in leading acquisitions and partnerships projects, and work closely with key stakeholders in supporting the growth of the organisation.
- Exciting opportunity to work in a leading fintech Company
- Partner and drive initiatives alongside a strong executive leadership team
The Vice President, Business Development will lead the acquiring of new client partnerships in the region.
- Join the world's largest reinsurers
- Drive new client partnerships in the APAC region
Would you like to take on an exciting opportunity leading the management oversight responsibility of the branch operating platform across various aspects of the business in Singapore?
This position will require experienced leadership to coach and steer a team, balancing the required skill sets to deliver as Business Partner for the Singapore Location Head on legal entity management and operational excellence.
- Attractive Compensation Package
- Great culture and environment
This is a leadership role and the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring organisation's adherence to all related and relevant risk and compliance regulations. In addition, the main task of this role is to ensure the company operates within it's risk appetite at all times while meeting business goals.
- Leading Payment Services Company
- Dynamic Team
- Our client is a global energy firm that focuses trading, supplying & optimising natural gas in SEA & Europe. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the biggest investment holding company based in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their ever growing Finance team, reporting to the VP Finance to be in charge of all Accounting matters for the firm
- Good Progression & Growth
- Be part of an expanding business
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a robust compliance framework aligned with the overall business strategy. In addition, the main task of this role is to ensure the company operates within it's risk appetite at all times while meeting business goals.
- New Headcount
- Fintech Unicorn
An investment management firm is looking for a candidate with at least 5 years of work experience in compliance to join them on a 12 months - diret contract with possibility to convert to permanent.
- 12 months contract - extendable and with possibility to convert to permanent
- Attractive Remuneration
A 6 months contract with a leading life insurance company as a AML officer with potential extension.
- An opportunity to join a leading life insurance company
- 6 months contract with opportunity for extension
Our client is looking for candidates with at least 3 years of insurance industry knowledge. You are responsible for managing general affairs and specially designed initiatives or projects in Group Agency Distribution and act as a key manager and coordinator between stakeholders.
- Excellent opportunity to join a digital insurance firm
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
This role entails managing the 1st line of operational risk, FATCA/CRS reporting and maintenance of outsourcing agreements
- Friendly work culture and environment
- Reputable and well known organization
The successful candidate will be responsible for transforming global risk management and establishing effective risk management framework and methodology within the 2nd Line of Defence. The role will work closely with senior stakeholders across Business, Technology, other functional and risk functions globally to drive and monitor the risk oversight of the international business.
- FinTech Unicorn
- Regional Coverage
The role entails managing the fund's compliance aspects with regards to regulatory requirements, licensing and policy adherence, amongst others.
- Stable and reputable organization
- Excellent career prospects
The role encompasses managing the company's treasury operations, capital markets transactions and overseeing its global pension obligations
- Excellent exposure to a wide scope of treasury instruments
- Global leader in its field of professional services
Looking for candidates with strong financial analysis background, preferably a good understanding of macro and equities and bonds product knowledge to join an innovative asset and wealth management firm.
- Excellent opportunity to join an innovative asset and wealth management firm
- Reporting to Head of Investment
Our client is looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in commodities, good understanding of the key market risk (VaR, P+L) and credit risk processes ad measures. Additionally, if you come with functional knowledge of CTRM solutions will be desirable.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global mining firm
- Global travel and work across time zones may be required
- Our Client is a global investment banking service holding company with a huge global presence spanning across more than 30 countries. They provide a whole range of services such as asset servicing, collateral management, investment management and treasury services. They are currently looking for a Senior Fund Accountant/Manager to be part of their Mutual Fund Accounting team
- Good Remuneration Package & Benefits
- Good progression structure
Hands-on finance position responsible for Real Estate fund accounting and administration, including financial reporting, cash management and transfer agency activities.
- Leading real estate investment firm
- Good remuneration package
This job role will be responsible for performing risk management and governance activities for the business, under the Product department
- Newly created role in a collaborative environment
- Exposure to interesting challenges in an innovative space