- Perform fund administration services for the clients, maintain and ensure good client relationships
- Prepare general ledgers, sub ledgers and trial balances for multiple international fund clients, according to various accounting standards (IFRS/SFRS/US GAAP)
- Opportunity to work with international fund clients
- Rewarding role in the heavily growing fund services team
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with International Asset and Liability Management independent risk oversight for APAC including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Dynamic Team
This is a Site Reliability Engineer/DeVops Engineer Position focused on Internet Product operations, monitoring & maintenance with an international technology conglomerate; package is negotiable and competitive for good candidates.
- Competitive package
- Great career growth
The Director of Public Policy, Asia Pacific is responsible for identifying, prioritising and managing regulatory analysis and advocacy pertaining to OTC derivatives with a specific emphasis in the Asia Pacific region. The Director will be part a Global Public Policy team and work to advance Asia Pacific and international advocacy efforts by representing the organization before policy makers and financial regulators.
- Good remuneration package
- Great corporate culture