Reporting directly to the CEO for this business unit, the Head of Portfolio Analytics Research drives portfolio construction, factor modeling and risk analysis.
- Develop portfolio analytics, factoring risk models across asset classes
- Chance to build a team
A technology startup is looking for an experienced Operations Risk Specialist with at least 10 years of relevant experience to join their newly setup Ops Risk team in Singapore.
- Fast-growing tech startup, backed by a leading investment firm
- Newly created headcount, possible to convert to permanent
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with International Asset and Liability Management independent risk oversight for APAC including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Dynamic Team
This newly created Credit Risk Manager role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Dynamic Role
- Leadership Position
Assistant Finance Manager based in Singapore to manage its financial and management reporting functions for its Singapore entities.
- Private Equity Fund
- Newly created role
This is a newly created role to expand the existing business and capability for the firm.
- Newly created position
- Clear pathway to Partnership
Client is looking for an experienced equity derivatives trader covering cross asset vanilla and exotics options trading across Asia.
- Established Global FI
- Attractive Remuneration
- Acting as the local compliance function for Asia business and its affiliates;
- Key interface with relevant regulators regarding enquiries, examinations and reporting;
- Supporting the local CEO to ensure that he is fully aware of the regulatory and reputational risks affecting our Asia business.
- Advising the business regarding its regulatory requirements in order to comply with applicable requirements.
- US fintech company
- Exponential growth for consecutive years
- Responsible to drive and oversee the effective implementation of Operational Risk framework
- Establish the indicators to monitor the risk performance and perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators
- Interest to engage intelligently and deliver digital experience
- Renowned brand name with extensive recognition and support
A US global bank is looking for an APAC Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate with at least 5 years of prior corporate/investment compliance banking experience to join them on a 12 months contract.
- APAC regional role
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
This is a high profile position as Head of Compliance for a leading European private bank.
- Leadership role
- Executive committee member
The Director of Public Policy, Asia Pacific is responsible for identifying, prioritising and managing regulatory analysis and advocacy pertaining to OTC derivatives with a specific emphasis in the Asia Pacific region. The Director will be part a Global Public Policy team and work to advance Asia Pacific and international advocacy efforts by representing the organization before policy makers and financial regulators.
- Good remuneration package
- Great corporate culture
The candidate will be handling the books of the assigned fund
- Good exposure to various types of clients
- Good for candidates from to get first exposure into fund accounting
This newly created Head of Credit role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve in the digital bank space.
- Leadership Role
- Digital Bank
This Senior Credit Manager role is with a strong and stable brokerage firm located here in Singapore. This role will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Dynamic Team
- Regional Coverage
This role entails working with clients and external brokers on executing trades, educating clients on market performance, trends and trading opportunities.
- Learn from Existing Senior Brokers
- Be a part of a Start up Environment
The candidate needs to be able to compare loan documents and manage compliance system data.
- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
This role requires the candidate to conduct end to end due diligence check of new and existing customers and ensure that all customers comply with the bank's AML/CFT requirements.
- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits
This Fraud Manager role is a newly created role which requires the potential candidate to have strong fraud rule writing knowledge within the payment industry.
- Regional Exposure
- Highly Visible Role
Working with a global team, this Partner will be a key leader in SE Asia, helping them to manage and grow their portfolio in the region. This will be an end to end role covering all aspects of the venture capital life cycle from fund deployment to an eventual exit.
- Senior level VC position
- SE Asia Focus