Our client is a leading cryptocurrency player, already owning millions of unique active users driving multi-product currency trading on their platform. Driven by Tier 1 leadership coming from the industry and other leading fintechs, our client is looking to onboard a Head of Legal to drive advisory and thought leadership globally.
- Join a leading Crypto fintech
- Work within a dynamic, fast paced environment
This is a Legal Counsel role with a fast growing financial institution.
- Excellent corporate culture
- High visibility to senior stakeholders
Our client is a global alternative investment management firm. With a superb year of deals and a growing portfolio under management exceeding USD 100 Billion, they are looking a Legal Counsel to join their expanding team in Singapore.
- Global investment management firm
- Fast-growing global expansion plan with backing of Investment MNC
Our client is a fast-rising cryptocurrency player owning millions of unique active users through their unique multi-product currency trading platform. Driven by Tier 1 leadership coming from industry and other leading fintechs, our client is hiring a senior legal counsel, to provide regional advisory as they continue their growth journey into multiple international markets.
- Join a hypergrowth fintech
- Reporting into Head of Legal & Compliance
- Act as the MLRO / Compliance Officer; Continually monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business
- Assist with any regulatory license applications and act as a regulatory liaison
- One of the largest key players in the cryptocurrency market
- Attractive rumeneration
Being the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for this Digital Bank, this role will involve all responsibilities relating to the banks' AML, CFT, and Sanctions regime.
- Opportunity to work with a Growing Global Business
- Leadership Position
Working for a fast growing fintech company focusing on cryptocurrency, investments, payments and data research, this role will be the Asia lead in Compliance and will be responsible for all compliance, risk, policies, strategies and framework for the firm.
- Start Up Environment
- Opportunity to lead a Growing Team
Our client is an European listed financial services firm with strong global footprints. With aggressive expansion plans in place to increase its market reach in the region, they are looking for a Paralegal to join their dynamic legal team.
- European Listed Financial Services Firm
- Regional Scope
This Compliance Manager role is with a top tier Global FinTech company in the region. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all compliance matters for Singapore and provide guidance for the region.
- Leadership Role
- Leading FinTech
Our client, a global leading financial institution is looking for a Corporate Secretary to join their team in Singapore.
- Global Financial Institution
- Team Environment
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will have proven experience in a purchasing role within the financial industry, knowledge and exposure to legal and contractual matters and knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- Newly Created Role
- Established Financial Services Firm