Opportunity to join the start-up operations and be the overall in charge for Singapore logistics operations
- Newly Added Headcount
- Part of The Pioneer Team
This role will be overseeing the Singapore's business and launch a new entity in Singapore.
- Joining the well-known media commerce company
- Regional Exposure
This role will be part of the pioneer team to expand the new business revenue stream for the group. This person will be given the full autonomy to build the team and come out with business strategy.
- Amazing growth opportunities within the Group
- Exciting and challenging role
Reporting to VP, APAC Cluster. General Manager, the GM, ANZ is a unique opportunity to contribute to ensure strong business performance, while fostering a robust in-country organization. Principal activities include driving and executing the ANZ Strategy in line with the International Markets Strategy, achieve sales and market share. Delivering solid business growth and leading in compliance with global & local regulations.
- Lead an ANZ team for a global Pharmaceutical MNC
- Lead business transformation
This is a newly created GM Finance position with a global shipping/logistics company. Responsible for the global logistics portfolio, you will directly influence key business decisions, support company's growth ambitions.
- Global shipping company ranked within Top 20
- Sustainable growth plans and practices to maintain leading position
The Ecommerce Director/GM will be playing a crucial role in leading the Country P&L, Country strategy and growing the GMV of the business.
- Amazing growth opportunities within the company
- Join a reputable global brand
This is a brand new role created as part of the leadership team within the Global HQ. You will be tasked to support and drive the HR strategies, managing and leading the Global Centre of Excellence (COE) to support the business priorities so as to build both a strong Employer and Employee branding.
- Leadership position
- Global role with high visibility among management
The General Manager - Property is an integral leadership role managing a diverse and widespread list of properties. The properties include Malls, Commercial offices, luxury residential and leisure facilities. You main function is to ensure all properties are managed in all operational and commercial aspects.
- Diverse range of property portfolio to manage
- Malls, commercial and residential, leisure etc
This is an exciting general management role for candidates with natural interest and experience in premium/luxury brands.
- Exciting Brand Strategy Role
- Well-Established Business
The Chief Product Officer ("General Manager" grade) is responsible for building and running a business which includes product conceptualisation and development, hiring talent, driving a go-to-market strategy besides maintaining a strong focus on revenue generation. The current team has 20 headcounts, and we expect to grow this significantly by doubling up in the next 6-12 months.
- Team management role, ambition to double current headcount in 12 months
- World class team of engineers
The Head of Innovation Centre, Singapore - B2B ("General Manager" grade) will be the first hire and have the unique chance to create the innovation center. As the leader of the team, you will coach and develop an interdisciplinary and multinational team of highly qualified engineers.
- Team management role, hire and grow the team
- World class team of engineers
You will drive and generate productivity gains through the implementation of IT process automation tools/technologies. You will be reporting to the GM and work with Functional and Business leaders to ensure that current/future manufacturing capabilities are aligned with new product development and business needs.
- Be part of the senior management team of a global medical devices company
- Highly visible and strategic role to develop a "Smart Factory" in Singapore
- Ownership of end-to-end supply chain program management of key online sales/promotional events across SEA region.
- To interact with and influence senior stakeholders such as Senior VP and Country GMs in order to drive event milestones from start-to-end to ensure supply chain readiness.
- Regional level
- Growth opportunities