Our client, a fast-growing technology with exciting leading-edge projects across the globe is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their dynamic legal team.
- Fast-Growing Technology Company
- Exciting Scope with Global Projects
This is a Senior Legal Counsel role with a European multinational in the industrial solutions space.
- Commercial focused regional role
- Team management responsibilities
A reinsurance company is seeking a Legal Counsel to join them on a 9 months contract. The successful candidate will be expected to review and negotiate commercial terms and conditions.
- Excellent opportunity to join reinsurance company
- Regional (Asia) exposure
Our Client is a leading investment bank with a diverse portfolio of investments across various industries. As a result of the business growth and expansion in portfolio, they are looking for a Legal Counsel to be part of team based in Singapore supporting the global operations.
- Leading Investment Bank in Asia
- Excellent Corporate Culture
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as an in-house Legal Counsel in the Singapore office to ensure the business operates within Singapore's laws and regulations relating to finance, technology, employment, commercial and compliance matters. Reporting to the Group General Counsel, this role is looking for individuals with strong understanding of financial services and commercial experience.
- Exposure to fintech, information services and IT industry
- Opportunities to understand technologies, blockchain and AI
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the legal department of an established multinational banking and financial services organisation. As a Deputy Head/Senior Legal Counsel, you will gain valuable exposure in trade financing and have opportunities to develop your career in the bank's European Union network. You will be reporting to the Head of Legal and Compliance based in Singapore.
- Key position within the legal team
- Great working environment with international exposure
This is an exciting opportunity to join the global Legal team responsible for running investments in portfolio companies globally and be involved in a broad range of matters such as investment, fundraising, expansion and day-to-day business. You will report to the General Counsel and gain exposure to a wide range of workstreams including Fund Formation and Administration, Pre-Seed Investment Cycle, Commercial Contracts and Intellectual Property.
- Progressive working culture and strong collaboration team culture
- Fosters professional growth
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Legal team an established and renowned European company specialising in engineered heavy lifting and transportation of large objects for projects globally. As the Regional Legal Counsel (APAC), you will be reporting to the Head of Legal and provide legal advice at the local and international level to help the business achieve its objectives according to relevant legislation and internal compliance standards.
- Progressive working environment
- Opportunity to interact with regional offices
This is a great opportunity for you to lead compliance-related programs from the planning to the execution and review including the communication globally. Reporting to the Deputy GM, the Legal & Compliance Counsel will provide necessary guidance to business units on legal and compliance matters. As the subject matter expert, you will work closely with various business units to provide compliance and contractual negotiation support.
- Newly established counsel position within the Legal & General Affairs team
- Excellent career progression with attractive employee benefits
As newly established Corporate Counsel position, this is an excellent opportunity for legal professionals who are looking for new challenges, and to build, develop and potentially helm the legal function of a tech-enabled organisation. This will be a great fit for adventurous individuals who are enthusiastic about building a legal team from scratch. You will be given high degree of autonomy to develop new legal processes for the business.
- Excellent career growth and opportunity to expand and head the Legal team
- Open communication and flat hierarchy environment in a tech-driven environment
One of the largest technology companies in the world is looking for a lead counsel with strong payments and licensing experience to manage a team of 4 in Singapore.
- One of the fastest growing internet firms globally
- Leadership position managing a team
This is a legal counsel role with an established logistics and transport MNC.
- Logistics and Transport MNC
- Exciting Scope with Regional Projects