This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a robust compliance framework aligned with the overall business strategy. In addition, the main task of this role is to ensure the company operates within it's risk appetite at all times while meeting business goals.
- FinTech Unicorn
- New Headcount
Our client is a global market leader in the fintech industry. Aiming to start up a new digital bank here in Singapore with strong backing, they are looking to hire a Product Designer - FinTech.
- Market leader in FinTech industry
- Well established, stable company with high growth potential
- Setting up a client service function to address the needs of the community of institutional users of the risk management platform.
- Collecting, analysing, storing, and rationalising feedback and requests from users to contribute to the continuous improvement of technology, platform, and services.
- Newly created role and team
- Report to the Deputy CEO in Europe
Our client is looking for a Compliance Analyst with at least 1 year of experience in KYC/AML/Compliance. This is a great opportunity to join a growing compliance department in the Fintech industry.
- Exciting opportunity to join a Fintech start-up
- Training provided
This is your opportunity if you are looking to work in a fast-paced, remote environment with a fairly stable start-up. You will get to work with diverse, multicultural people across the world in a remote setting and be able to exciting and innovative products from the ground up. Our client is willing to accept product managers without Fintech experience, which is great news for those who are looking to break into the space.
- MAS licensed cryptocurrency/blockchain technology company in the Fintech space
- Honing product managers with minimal blockchain experience
Our client is a licensed fintech player, looking to expand their venture into cryptocurrency exchanges and blockchain technology. They are currently operating a global collection and payment business, looking to hire a Product Manager - Crypto/Payments, to create an innovative roadmap for global financial technology!
- Listed crypto company in the Fintech space
- Work closely with the CEO, building products from ground up
Reporting to the senior management team based here in Singapore. Our client is a MAS recognised fintech offering mostly crypto products. Looking to bring the best product to the market, they are looking for their Head of Product - Fintech/Crypto (Remote) to join them and lead the entire product team.
- MAS recognised Series A Crypto fintech
- Autonomous and empowering environment
Our client is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join them as they build a new SaaS marketplace platform product. Reporting to the Product Lead, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Fintech SaaS Platform to join their high performing product team here in Singapore.
- Join a fast-growth AI and Big data company
- Strong product-led teams and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Sing
As a Head of data analytics, you will be overseeing the data analytics & data engineering team to ensure the data quality and proper data infrastructure are built. You will be responsible for setting the vision and culture. As well as championing for the use of data in making key business decisions.
- Professional Career in Fintech & Payment Platform
- Permanent position with attractive compensation package
As a Head of Regional Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for multiple countries in Southeast Asia in order to achieve sales targets that are in line with the company's objectives. The successful Head of Regional Sales must also maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and carry out the entire sales process from conducting a needs assessment to handling the sales negotiation and closing.
- Leading company with innovative cleantech solutions
- Client portfolio of world's biggest companies
Our client is a global Fintech firm serving two billion consumers around the world. Currently, they have offices in the APAC, UAE, UK and US regions. Upon a recent multi-hundred-million-dollar acquisition, they are striving to expand their empire further and synergize their products. To achieve optimum success from this acquisition, they are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join them in their journey to lead this change.
- Innovative fintech firm with the aim to bring sustainable services to the world
- Regional role overseeing APAC
Leading fintech payments company, looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team, to contribute and build a strong payment solution for merchants and financial institutions. We welcome any software engineers from diverse backgrounds, the team provides a great learning ground for tech folk.
- Surrounded by passionate co-founding team to learn about entrepreneurship
- Highly flexible work arrangement (results-oriented leaders)
Reporting to a Head of Product who comes from a wealth of experience in high-growth fintech payments space, our client is one of the largest and fast-growth fintech startup within the blockchain/crypto space. Being part of the global product team and aiming to bring the best products and experience to its users around the world, they are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager - Blockchain-related Innovation.
- Be a part of one of the world's fastest growing fintech and it's ecosystem
- Own end-to-end product roadmaps and grow the product's userbase
Our client is a fintech firm that uses blockchain technology to make money transfer frictionless and accessible. With $40M raised to date, the client has concluded its last Series C funding round with more than ten investors backing the company. Helming a mission to empower its clients, we are looking for a Public Relations Manager to shape the company's media strategy, by building a strong reputation and ensuring effective media coverage.
- *Leading blockchain-backed platform in Southeast Asia
- *Team management role: chance to build your own team