- Meeting with entrepreneurs to learn about their ideas and plans and subsequently, review these opportunities and determine which ones are worth pursuing
- Providing advice and guidance to the founders of the company to ensure that they are making good business decisions
- Catching possible problems early so that they can be addressed before they cause serious issues for the company
- Newly created senior role
- High autonomy, exposure to top Fintech deals
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a robust compliance framework aligned with the overall business strategy. In addition, the main task of this role is to ensure the company operates within it's risk appetite at all times while meeting business goals.
- Leading Payment Services Company
- Fintech Unicorn
With client's offerings and investors expanded, the team is looking for (senior) backend developers and you will be part of the pioneering team to build a risk management system to handle high loads of data used to aggregate risk to help decisions maker evaluate business risks.
Surrounded by a bunch of passionate, fun-loving individuals, this role will challenge you to think "out-of-the-box" and reimagine what you develop to impact millions of people with technologies.
- Work on emerging blockchain development to build a risk management platform for
- High level of autonomy to drive R&D since it's a new product/ department
Our client is a fintech start-up looking to create and build products which makes an impact and better the lives of their users by helping them with their tax-filing applications. Working with some of the brightest people in the market, they are looking for a passionate Head of Design to join them in their journey to disrupt processes and change the way we live.
- Join a fintech looking to better the lives of the citizens in developing markets
- Own overall design strategy of all products in the company from end to end
As a Qualified Data Analyst, you will be creating value through insightful data analysis. You will also be working with dashboard reporting, big data, analysing & models building as well.
- Professional Career in Fintech & Payment Platform
- Pioneering Opportunity
Our client is a leading global electronic payments provider to banking and merchant partners globally. In line with their success, they are looking for an Account Manager.
- Leading provider of FinTech solutions
- Public listed under NASDAQ
- The role will primarily focus on collecting business requirements in order to understand system impact and document functional specification or user stories, data mapping and migration, reporting impact analysis
- Long Term Opportunity
- Offers great exposures and career progression
The successful candidate will be responsible for transforming global risk management and establishing effective risk management framework and methodology within the 2nd Line of Defence. The role will work closely with senior stakeholders across Business, Technology, other functional and risk functions globally to drive and monitor the risk oversight of the international business.
- FinTech Unicorn
- Regional Coverage
Our client is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. They are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join them as they build a new SaaS marketplace platform product. Reporting to the Product Lead, they are looking to hire a Product Manager - Fintech SaaS Platform to join their high performing product team here in Singapore.
- Join a fast-growth AI and Big data company
- Strong product-led teams and one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Sing
The role entails developing and implementing risk models to quantify the risk of the business portfolio from a credit perspective.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Collaborative working environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as an in-house Legal Counsel in the Singapore office to ensure the business operates within Singapore's laws and regulations relating to finance, technology, employment, commercial and compliance matters. Reporting to the Group General Counsel, this role is looking for individuals with strong understanding of financial services and commercial experience.
- Exposure to fintech, information services and IT industry
- Opportunities to understand technologies, blockchain and AI
Our client is a global Fintech firm serving two billion consumers around the world. Currently, they have offices in the APAC, UAE, UK and US regions. Upon a recent multi-hundred-million-dollar acquisition, they are striving to expand their empire further and synergize their products. To achieve optimum success from this acquisition, they are looking for a passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join them in their journey to lead this change.
- Innovative fintech firm with the aim to bring sustainable services to the world
- Regional role overseeing APAC
It's an exciting time to join our client's organisation, as the company is on the move with opportunity for their people to grow and develop together. This job enables you to learn new skills and build a career, as well as provides a great salary and benefits package.
- Enable working with clients to find solutions and grow businesses
- Room for growing and nurturing your team
As the title suggests, the role will entail building and growing business across its already global reach. The role will be a Player-Coach way of leading and managing teams.
- Globally distributed team
- Understand the SaaS growth cycle
Our client is a fintech brand with offices across the globe. They are looking to expand their IT team and is looking for a Data Engineer.
- Permanent role
- Career Advancement Opportunity
In this position you will work closely with group finance and country finance teams to proactively guide and manage the financial management of the technology and digital functions. You will be expected to provide insightful information by analysing and providing commentary to the management team.
- Leading international fintech
- Newly created role
This role will have exposure to build an integrated internal platform from scratch 0-1 across finance/operations/compliance; by working with both internal management team and external vendors.
- Great autonomy and exciting work ahead
- Awesome career exposure working with cross functional team to build system 0-1
Global VP Finance in an international payment fintech firm
- Global fintech firm with solid financial backings
- Senior lead role with regional remit
Leading fintech payments company, looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team, to contribute and build a strong payment solution for merchants and financial institutions. We welcome any software engineers from diverse backgrounds, the team provides a great learning ground for tech folk.
- Surrounded by passionate co-founding team to learn about entrepreneurship
- Highly flexible work arrangement (results-oriented leaders)
Our client is a fintech firm that uses blockchain technology to make money transfer frictionless and accessible. With $40M raised to date, the client has concluded its last Series C funding round with more than ten investors backing the company. Helming a mission to empower its clients, we are looking for a Public Relations Manager to shape the company's media strategy, by building a strong reputation and ensuring effective media coverage.
- *Leading blockchain-backed platform in Southeast Asia
- *Team management role: chance to build your own team