My client is looking for a Qualification Engineer who has experience in consumer electronics industry to derive test application design to support and facilitate prototype design and FMEA process prior to mass production.
Leadership role with potential chance to be successor for the business.
Initiate strategic changes to improve company business.
Be part of a growing and leading F&B business to innovate and play a vital role as an Assistant Manager Quality Assurance to contribute to healthier lifestyle and the group's expansion plan.
Opportunity to travel overseas restaurant branches.
Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels.
A fast-paced role where you will utilise your engineering expertise and innovative problem solving skills in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural working environment to provide vital support to the Pre-sales team by converting conceptual designs to layouts and graphical representations (2D and 3D).
People-facing position with excellent opportunities for career progression
This role provides support to the Manufacturing organisation to facilitate the efficient operations within the production area; optimise existing processes and to ensure that production goals are met.
Lead process engineering activities for Fortune 200 pharmaceutical company
Design, implement and control production processes for Pharmaceutical leader
This engineer shall function within a multi-disciplinary team as a hands-on technical consultant working closely with the sales team, the project management team, clients and partners to perform and/or support a variety of tasks associated with providing expert advice and professional services to improve Data Centre Operational Efficiencies, Maximize Availability and Reduce Operational cost.
Excellent staff training and development culture
A leading specialty chemical MNC is looking for a Reliability Engineer to set up static reliability program and manage the manufacturing asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant operations.
A leading specialty chemical MNC
Set up reliability program
- Ho Chi Minh CityPermanent
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the campus strategic directions.
- Define, develop and implement a customer/Production strategy that contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the Functional business strategies as they pertain to the Production/customer.
- Provide regular updates to the Function Manager, Operation Manager, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the Production and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Communicate resource requirements to Function Managers.
- Develop the monthly business unit forecast with the Operation Manager
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilise tools to monitor department cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to Operation Manager and Assistant Operations Manager on costs and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the Production.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Complete variance of actual results versus the forecast on time and communicate results to Business Unit Manger, Assistant Operations Manager, Operations Manager and Production Team
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
Be part of a change management team to grow with the company by playing an important part in maintaining equipment uptime to ensure smooth production.
High growth potential organization.
Excellent mentorship and learning opportunities.
Work with architects, structural institutions and provide structural steel solutions for various sectors such as infrastructure, commercial, industrial, residential etc.
Structural Steel Design Expert
Business Development Activities in Asia
This position will play a key role in overseeing the manufacturing facilities system administration
Responsible for operations for global facilities at global life sciences leader
Acclerated career advancement progression in a leading Life Sicence Company
Didn't find the right Engineering Manufacturing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Engineering Manufacturing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in engineering and manufacturing across the country.
Specialists In Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment
Our consulting team specialises in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across Asia – and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge – Michael Page has become the first choice for jobseekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the region.
We invest intensively in matching the brightest jobseekers with the best employers through sophisticated recruitment strategies that include tapping into our international database, targeted advertising, personal referrals and niche recruitment websites. Candidates often approach us directly when they make a career move, confident of our global networks, strong results and technical understanding of the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our engineering and manufacturing team specialises in recruiting across the following areas:
- Design & Drafting
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Plant/Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Lean/6 Sigma Manufacturing