- Ho Chi Minh CityPermanent
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Know and understand the campus strategic directions.
- Define, develop and implement a customer/Production strategy that contributes to the campus strategic directions.
- Develop an understanding of the Functional business strategies as they pertain to the Production/customer.
- Provide regular updates to the Function Manager, Operation Manager, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy.
- Identify resource requirements that meet the needs of the Production and the customer/product (i.e. machines, lines, visuals)
- Communicate resource requirements to Function Managers.
- Develop the monthly business unit forecast with the Operation Manager
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Utilise tools to monitor department cost and cost trends, striving continuously to improve value.
- Provide feedback to Operation Manager and Assistant Operations Manager on costs and cost trends.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the Production.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Complete variance of actual results versus the forecast on time and communicate results to Business Unit Manger, Assistant Operations Manager, Operations Manager and Production Team
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
A leading company providing chemicals and coatings for surface finishes is looking for a Regional Technical Support Specialist (Electronics Coatings/Electroplating), to manage APAC customers support for electronics applications from printed circuit board to finished surfaces.
A leading chemical MNC
Applications in electrochemistry/plating
A leading coating company is currently looking for a capable Technical Manager to develop new products for industrial flooring applications using the technologies of epoxy and polyurethane.
A leading industrial coating company
Focus on epoxy/PU technologies
Responsible for driving projects for electrical equipment maintenance and system upgrade, my client is looking for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer that is interested and able to commit to high travel to support their business mainly in Australia.
Expanding business with overseas travel opportunity.
A leading specialty chemicals MNC is currently looking for a talented Formulation Team Lead (Home Care) to drive product development for customers across the region.
A specialty chemical MNC
Champion formulation development
With a global presence over 30 countries, a leading specialty chemical MNC is looking for a capable Technology Scouting Manager (Personal Care) to acquire technologies and partnership, strengthening the current R&D core expertise in personal care applications for mid to long term planning.
A leading specialty chemical MNC
Drive technology development
Work with architects, structural institutions and provide structural steel solutions for various sectors such as infrastructure, commercial, industrial, residential etc.
Structural Steel Design Expert
Business Development Activities in Asia
This position will play a key role in overseeing the manufacturing facilities system administration
Responsible for operations for global facilities at global life sciences leader
Acclerated career advancement progression in a leading Life Sicence Company
Leadership manufacturing role with medical devices leader
Leadership manufacturing role with medical devices leader
Overall responsibility of key production groups
A leading specialty chemical MNC is looking for a Formulation Chemist to drive formulations in lab for downstream chemicals business (purification) that uses the company's surfactants, formulations and additives.
A leading specialty chemicals MNC
Drive formulations (surfactants)
This position is the main quality engineer for internal quality activities. The role is also responsible for engaging and negotiating customer request and aligning on expectations
Senior Quality Engineer role with Fortune 500 Organisation
Key role for leading supplier management programs and distribution activities
- Business strategy for corporate
- Pipeline development to drive inorganic strategy and business growth objectives
Strategy Role in TOP MNC
You are responsible for overseeing full range of quality related activities such as audits, supplier qualification, incoming/outgoing inspection etc. Also, you will be overseeing and maintaining management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 15378 ISO 13485 etc. You are also responsible to set up QA system operation in China.
Exciting opportunity to work at a innovative pharmaceutical packaging company
Accelerated career advancement progression to senior management level role
Lead the development and execution of a broad-based, company-wide strategic sustainability initiatives, integrating sustainability throughout the company. Ensure that the company's sustainability effort enhances business performance and supports the long-term interests of the company
Leading Global EHS & Sustainability for a large pharma mfg organization
Carving out Sustainability Strategy for Long term growth of the company
Didn't find the right Engineering Manufacturing job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Engineering Manufacturing jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in engineering and manufacturing across the country.
Specialists In Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment
Our consulting team specialises in areas like mechanical, electrical, civil, structural and chemical engineering, as well as the end-to-end manufacturing process. With our long-established networks in these sectors across Asia – and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge – Michael Page has become the first choice for jobseekers and top-tier businesses in engineering and manufacturing across the region.
We invest intensively in matching the brightest jobseekers with the best employers through sophisticated recruitment strategies that include tapping into our international database, targeted advertising, personal referrals and niche recruitment websites. Candidates often approach us directly when they make a career move, confident of our global networks, strong results and technical understanding of the engineering and manufacturing sector.
Many of our consultants worked directly in engineering and manufacturing before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our engineering and manufacturing team specialises in recruiting across the following areas:
- Design & Drafting
- Project Management
- Research & Development
- Control Systems & Instrumentation
- Plant/Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Lean/6 Sigma Manufacturing