Our client is seeking a hands-on, technically skilled engineer to provide technical and service support to its expanding pool of customers.
- Established Medical Device Multinational
- Strong regional footprint
Reporting to the Senior Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) including preventive and corrective maintenance for rotating equipment. The plant is operating on smart automation and CMMS software, you will be responsible to improve the manufacturing plant's reliability and efficiency through CAPEX projects. This is a permanent headcount position.
- Greenfield project.
- Opportunity to work in a relatively new plant with room for growth.
Responsible for R&D mechanical design of mechanism parts comprising of metal & plastic components.
- Product Mechanism Experience
- Work Closely With Manufacturing & Suppliers
The Senior/Staff Optical Design Engineer will be working with cross functional teams to work on optical design for the sensor products.
- Work On Dffractive Optical Design Sensors
- Opportunity To Join A Growing Team
Our client is looking to bring on board an IT Security Specialist who will specifically focus on improving the security of the company and will be working on improving both the infrastructure and application security, perform threat modelling exercises and train other engineers on security first mindset.
- Opportunity to lead the security initiative
- Dyanamic working environment
Build and maintain wordpress and instapages that are user friendly for the end user. Communicate with tech engineers and backend developers on API integrations for future implementations.
- Must have experience in a high user acquistion business
- Must be comfortable in a start up environment