Join a team of highly-skilled and committed individual as a Process Engineer to be one of the early pioneer for their newly set-up division to lead the process engineering for die attach and wire bond machine optimization. This is a new position and a permanent role.
- Stable organization & work-life balance environment.
- Island-wide transportation is provided.
This is a newly created position for a Senior Manufacturing Supervisor to lead a team in a reputable US Multinational in the Medtech industry.
- New production line
- Good track record of growth
A leading European multinational electronics manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, my client is the world's leading chip-maker that provides innovative semiconductor solutions for various industries.
- Exciting opportunity to work with an empowering leader.
- High technology environment and work with experienced leaders.
Be part of an exciting team as a (Senior) Manufacturing Engineer to innovate and maximize manufacturing process efficiency to ensure smooth production. As a Manufacturing Engineer with this organization, you should be familiar with engineering tools such as Poka Yoke, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 5 Whys, Fishbone and 6 Sigma methodology.
- Established MNC organization.
- Good team collaboration culture and flexible working hour.