Looking for an experienced Operation Manager that is well versed in order management, distribution and warehouse management within the healthcare/medical industry.
- Excellent Opportunity
- Work Life balance
- Management of all operation processes relating to the client's e-commerce business.
- Inclusive of delivery management and overall order fulfilment, customer service, IT and finance operations.
- Global Brand
- Regional level
- Opportunity to be in a Fortune 500 Tech MNC Company
- You will be part of the Company's Global Workforce Strategy and Innovation team, leading the planning, execution and analysis of its workforce acquisition function for the talent supply chain, focusing on the hourly employees in both its existing and newly launched businesses.
- Career Progression
Reporting directly to the General Manager - SEA, this role is responsible for building the client's developer community.
- Exciting position at fast-growing AI startup
- High autonomy and room for career progression
Our client is in the property tech scene and penetrating into the Asia Pacific region starting with Singapore as one of the highest potential growth zones. The current team comprises of bright and commercially savvy individuals who are looking to expand their team aggressively, bearing in mind the entrepreneurial mindset that each employee brings with them. Our client is looking to hire a strategic operation professional.
- Newly created headcount
- High autonomy
There is now an opportunity to join the Singapore team as a Finance Manager to drive business operations and provide people leadership.
- Global footprint with steady growth
- Great culture and welfare
There is now an opportunity to join an e-commerce organization as the Finance Manager to drive business operations and provide people leadership. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance and is based at the business HQ in Singapore.
- Regional portfolio
- Team management