Looking for an Operations Manager to manage the overall operations for a global leader in the heavy industry.
- Global Corporation
- Appealing Leadership Opportunity
This role will report to the Ecommerce Director and responsible for the ecommerce operation projects within the region.
- Amazing growth opportunities within the company
- Join a reputable global brand
- Our client is an established player within the commodities trading industry mainly dealing with Oil & Gas. They are a stable and established trading house which provides various solutions to their clients relating to crude oil, petroleum products and LNGs. They also provide services such as financing, storage and shipping solutions. They are currently looking for a Trade Operations Manager to manage the full spectrum of Trade Operations
- Join an exciting & expanding company
- Attractive Remuneration & Benefits
- Our client is a leading Securities group in China. They focus on a full suite of integrated financial services which revolves around investment banking, brokerage, wealth & asset management. They have seen tremendous growth and are looking to expand in Singapore. They are looking for a Settlements & Operations Manager to be a pioneer in the Singapore team overseeing the full trade life cycle & settlement function
- Join a stable and high growth Brokerage Firm
- Great career trajectory & be part of the pioneer team in Singapore
The client seeks a QA operations Manager who is strong in QA Operations to manage a team of quality engineers, to establish processes, quality metrics and standards to ensure smooth operations within the manufacturing plant. Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will have opportunities for career progression prospects to senior management level.
- Leadership role with a Listed Healthcare Organisation
- Dynamic and professional development-oriented environment
This role is responsible for managing all retail store operations with full P&L. This role is also required to develop owned retail strategy in the market in order to achieve business objectives and to drive profiles & growth. In addition, this position is to lead the development of retail marketplace distribution strategy.
- Global Organization/ Brand business
- Regional Role
A newly created role within the organisation to provide end-to-end HR operational support while supporting the Senior HR Manager in driving process improvement projects.
- Stable organisation
- Great benefits
- To lead and manage a team of engineers.
- To handle issues, improvements and projects related to etching tools.
- One of the largest Semiconductor Contract Manufacturing and Design company
- Be able to work with leading research labs and corporate partners