- Our client is a globally recognised corporate & investment bank with a strong presence in more than 15 markets globally. They are looking for an experienced Middle Office Operations Vice President to be based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Head of Business Management, GTB APAC, to manage and operate the processing of day to day operational activities between Clients, the business and other operational teams
- Join a world renowned Corporate & Investment Bank
- Lead a team & be part of the business
The Director, Strategy and Operations will report into the Regional CEO and the Global Head of Strategy. The role will be tasked to design operational frameworks and initiate strategic projects to drive partnerships and sales; and launch new markets in the South East Asia region.
- Launch new markets in the South East Asia region
- Be a part of a hyper growth start-up
Looking for a Director (Sales & Operations Planning) who is experienced in the areas of supply chain/production control/planning for a global provider and manufacturer of industrial products.
- Global Corporation
- Appealing Leadership Opportunity
An exciting opportunity with a well-established healthcare group, specialised in offering healthcare services and they are currently expanding their business operations and is looking for a Commercial Director.
- International healthcare and pharmaceutical brand with regional exposure
- High autonomy and influence on commercial outcomes
The client seeks a Manufacturing Manager to manage a team of manufacturing engineers, supervisors, drive continuous process improvement and promote productivity within the healthcare manufacturing industry. Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will have opportunities for career progression prospects to senior management level.
- Global Market leader in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Stable organisation with great career advancement opportunities
The client seeks a QA operations Manager who is strong in QA Operations to manage a team of quality engineers, to establish processes, quality metrics and standards to ensure smooth operations within the manufacturing plant. Reporting to the Operations Director, this position will have opportunities for career progression prospects to senior management level.
- Leadership role with a Listed Healthcare Organisation
- Dynamic and professional development-oriented environment