The client seeks a Learning and Development candidate who will implement and deliver training programs and culture workshops on a global scale for both existing and new employees. This role will collaborate closely with key stakeholders to proactively drive change and support the continuous improvement of business goals.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a dynamic culture.
- Career advancement prospects via internal rotation and global exposure.
This role focuses on building educational programs
- Experienced Educational Leader
- Join an Established Business
- Overseeing the training for both retail and corporate function
- Facilitate and delivery training both online and on-site classes
- Global Organization
- Diversity and inclusion
You will be working with various Regional Learning Leads, HR Business Partners across various regions with a global agenda in upskilling, reskilling its talents to ensure that the organisation stays competitive and understand its consumer's needs.
- Rare global learning opportunity
- Innovative learning team
A UK-listed MNC is looking for a Regional Talent Development (8 months contract) with prior experience in Talent Development/L&D training in an MNC environment. Opportunity to convert to permanent.
- Excellent opportunity to join a UK-listed MNC
- Regional role across SEAI
- Working closely with regional learning and development and talent acquisition functions to ensure smooth operations and best employee experience
- Business partnering with the business functions in APAC to translate the global strategy and policies for local outcomes
- High growth potential
- Team management role