Our client is an Italian industrial manufacturer and distributor for sterilisation equipment and decontamination system for the health care and life science industry.
- High growth potential organization.
- Opportunity to join pharmaceutical/lifescience industry.
Be part of an exciting team as a (Senior) Manufacturing Engineer to innovate and maximize manufacturing process efficiency to ensure smooth production. As a Manufacturing Engineer with this organization, you should be familiar with engineering tools such as Poka Yoke, SPC, DOE, DMAIC, 5 Whys, Fishbone and 6 Sigma methodology.
- Established MNC organization.
- Good team collaboration culture and flexible working hour.
Plan & execute automation projects relating to electrical, mechanical, controls and software integration
- Automation System Integration Projects
- Opportunity To Work For A Global Organisation
Our client is a fortune 500 manufacturing MNC in the electrical and engineering sector with over 60,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for master scheduler to join their team and continue the growth of the business. Role is based in Tuas.
- Well Established Organisation
- Great opportunity and excellent learning growth