This is a newly created Legal & Compliance Manager role with a fast-growing digital forensics firm with strong regional presence.
- Fast-Growing Digital Forensics Firm
- Newly Created Role
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to financial services clients and take on diversified projects
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- One of the top consultancy firms
- Leadership position
- Provide regulatory or legal advice to the business in areas such as cross-border activities, Insurance Act, PDPA and MAS notices
- Review corporate contracts and agreements; involved in agreement negotiation
- Attractive total remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest insurance companies
An asset management firm focusing on Asia Markets, is looking for an Investment Compliance Manager with at least 5 years of investment compliance experience to join them on a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Reputable Assest Management Firm
- Opportunity to be involved in project management
Our client is a B2B trade-tech startup, providing import/export trade platform ecosystem for the food trade industry. Backed by Tier 1 investment and growing regionally, they are looking to hire a compliance specialist to establish a comprehensive compliance framework on policy, procedures, and documentation to ensure our client's import/export operations run without regulatory issues across Southeast Asia and China.
- Newly created headcount within a fast growing startup
- Drive compliance and regulatory advisory on regional basis
This is an interesting opportunity with a rapidly growing company and the team is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the SOX Compliance team at HQ Level.
- Fast growing IT Services Management Company
- Spearhead SOX function for the group