This Compliance Manager role is with a top tier Global FinTech company in the region. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all compliance matters for Singapore and provide guidance for the region.
- Leadership Role
- Leading FinTech
- Provide regulatory or legal advice to the business in areas such as cross-border activities, Insurance Act, PDPA and MAS notices
- Review corporate contracts and agreements; involved in agreement negotiation
- Attractive total remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest insurance companies
- Act as the MLRO / Compliance Officer; Continually monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business
- Assist with any regulatory license applications and act as a regulatory liaison
- One of the largest key players in the cryptocurrency market
- Attractive rumeneration
An asset management firm focusing on Asia Markets, is looking for an Investment Compliance Manager with at least 5 years of investment compliance experience to join them on a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Reputable Assest Management Firm
- Opportunity to be involved in project management
Our client is a B2B trade-tech startup, providing import/export trade platform ecosystem for the food trade industry. Backed by Tier 1 investment and growing regionally, they are looking to hire a compliance specialist to establish a comprehensive compliance framework on policy, procedures, and documentation to ensure our client's import/export operations run without regulatory issues across Southeast Asia and China.
- Newly created headcount within a fast growing startup
- Drive compliance and regulatory advisory on regional basis