- To be responsible for maintaining and developing a group of KA in order to exceed company set sales and profit targets across range of product lines.
- Global Organization with great environment
- Career Progression to leadership role
Our client is a global MNC that has interests in many facets of health and nutrition. They develop cutting-edge solutions for human and animal nutrition, personal care and fragrance, medical devices, green products and applications, and more. Placing their clients and end consumers at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking to hire a strategic and hands-on marketer to be responsible for an Asia Pacific Marketing Manager role.
- Global MNC in food solutions and ingredients
- Diverse and supportive team culture
Reporting directly to the Head of International Field Marketing, this role focuses on strong customer adoption, engagement, and retention across the region.
- Self-directed Marketer with experience in driving partner launches
- Build, measure and optimize successful result-oriented marketing programs
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the leadership team in a startup with international ambition in the health tech and lifestyle technology sector.
- Opportunity to be part of a startup leadership team
- International ambition
The client seeks a Digital Marketing Assistant Manager who will spearhead digital marketing campaigns and focus on delivery of business objectives in a fast-paced organization. This role provides career progression opportunities as the group continues to expand locally and seek opportunities for business growth in the APAC region.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing business venture with stable presence.
- Future career progression opportunities.
We are looking for an Accounts Executive to support my client's commodity trading business function.
- Billion-dollar turnover business
- Competitive remuneration
Our client is a leading EdTech firm that is currently expanding their Sales team. They are one of the largest public listed EdTech firms globally, and provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to contribute and drive their continued success.
- One of the largest public listed EdTech firms globally
- Huge potential upside with an established global organisation
This is an opportunity for a strong potential with a good track record in Regional Marketing or as a Brand Lead to join a global bio-pharmaceutical with aggressive growth plans.
- Expanding portfolio, covering APAC, Middle East, Africa
- Good development opportunities
Reporting to the VP Marketing APAC, the Director of Customer Marketing APAC is a unique opportunity to contribute to an established Medical Device MNC. This role is aimed at defining the ideal Customer Experience, where the Director acts as the 'voice of the customer' and a key brand ambassador. This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative environment and drive key initiatives for overall business success.
- Part of APAC Marketing Leadership team
- Hands-on B2B marketing while managing a lean regional team (2 headcounts)
A great opportunity has come to join a global technology firm that has a core mission to reach its net zero goals by solving issues around sustainability for major corporations and governments alike. They are expanding rapidly and would like to continue with this momentum by identifying a passionate Technology Marketer who is keen in learning more about climate change and sustainability.
- Newly created position
- Work with bright marketers
The role will be responsible to identify and grow client base incryptocurrency and financial industry. Candidates with good network of cryptocurrency market participants such as crypto fund, crypto liquidity providers, crypto proprietary firms, etc. will find this role a good fit.
- Opportunity to join an established financial institution
- High-growth and fast paced job nature
The Head of Digital Marketing will be playing a crucial role in driving the digital strategy for the business which include digital transformation. The incumbent would need in depth experience in all digital marketing related matters including digital tools and platform.
- Amazing growth opportunities within the company
- Exciting and Challenging role
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a newly created role which provides business critical support and advice to clients across the region.
- Newly created role - Technology Firm
- Immedite requirement - 12 Months contract
- Excellent sales and recruitment opportunity with a well known global recruiting firm
- Plenty of benefits and perks offered along with a competitive salary and uncapped bonus
- Individual contributor role with opportunity to manage a team in 12-24 months
- Specialisation in Sales & Marketing, B2B or B2C market.
- Globally established recruitment firm with excellent growth opportunities
- Opportunity to manage and run own book of business
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales - ASEAN, this sales role is responsible for creating new revenue for the organization.
- 1st Enterprise Sales Team here in Singapore
- Direct report to Head of Sales, ASEAN
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency, operating in 8 different countries across the world. They are now looking to hire an Associate SEO Director who loves driving unprecedented traffic and money keywords in a client-facing role.
- High growth, award-winning digital marketing agency
- Opportunity to manage a team
Reporting directly to the SEA Director - Sales, this sales role is responsible for creating new revenue for the organization.
- Individual contributor role (with a market leading commission structure)
- Market Leader for BFSI SaaS
Our client is a multifaceted agency headquartered in Singapore with offices spread across Asia Pacific regions. One of the most important things the company prides themselves on is having a collaborative and friendly culture within the firm. They are now identifying a capable Business Development professional at the Senior Manager / Associate Director level.
- Sizable marketing agency in Asia
- Dynamic and diverse culture
Our client is a globally renowned consumer brand in both developing and developed first class cities. They are now looking for a Regional Marketing Insights Manager to oversee key market insights and industry outlook, capitalising on any strategic opportunities to support the long-term goals of the business.
- Globally renowned consumer brand
- Translate data into actionable insights
Our client is a fast-growing, public-listed digital marketing agency/AdTech firm, with over 700 employees across almost 20 cities. They aim to deliver sustainable growth and ROI to their clients through transparent and reliable solutions. They are now looking to hire for a Business Development (Client Growth) Director as part of their growing regional team.
- Global AdTech firm
- Leading mobile advertising platform