Our client is one of the fastest growing platforms in the world. They are setting up a headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to expand their market to this region of the world, they are looking to hire their first Product Marketing Manager focused on increasing their brand visibility and awareness as well as come up with the right strategies to help them in their plan to capture the market.
- Join one of the fastest growing exchange platform in the market
- Regional coverage
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for leading digital and in person events and campaigns across the region.
- Responsible for regional campaign and events management
- Join an award winning and globally recognised business
Our client is a renowned global MNC with its roots in nutritional ingredients, wellbeing while maintaining quality flavour profiles. Michael Page is currently supporting the Go-To-Market & Innovation team to identify a Regional Marketing Manager who will be imperative in identifying the market segments to penetrate while developing the appropriate GTM strategies for this purpose.
- Growing sector due to increased emphasis in health and wellness
- Newly created role in the GTM and innovation team
Our client is one of the fastest growing media platforms in the world. They have recently set up a regional headquarter here in Singapore. Looking to expand their market to this region of the world, they are looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager - Ads focused on helping them come up with the right strategies to help them in their plan to capture the market in the region.
- Join one of the largest unicorn start-ups in the world
- Work with a highly talented, driven and diverse team
My client is looking for a dynamic, high-performing digital marketing professional with a strong track record in performance marketing. Your B2B marketing experience has been achieved in results driven organisations and you have a proven track record of success, a strong network, enjoy working in a challenging environment, and love to succeed.
- Lead the execution of the APAC B2B marketing strategy
- Strong B2B marketing experience within a results-led environment
The client seeks a Marketing communications manager who will manage scientific collaboration with Key External Experts and Society Partners in order to increase brand awareness and contribute towards revenue growth. This position will work extensively with key healthcare professionals and key stakeholders for engagement across the APAC region.
- To join a stable organization with an established presence in the APAC region.
- Future career progression opportunities regionally.
Join PageGroup a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
Our client is a seasoned and renowned company whose portfolio of products and services have also developed, following the changes in the market demand and the transformation across digital and IT needs for different industry sectors today. They are now looking for an Marketing & Communications Manager who will spearhead marketing campaigns, create thought leadership and content marketing pieces for focused businesses.
- Innovative and technologically advanced corporation
- Renowned with market-driven products and services
As a resourceful, pro-active, outgoing manager with a genuine interest in being part of a team committed to high quality training and developing people. This position will be reporting directly to Chief People Officer and responsible for developing talent development and training strategy.
- Fortune 500 Company
- Regional Exposure
Contribute as part of the management team in shaping strategies and plans as well as effective engagement with stakeholders.
Formulate the strategic direction of the businesses Digital Media campaigns and ensure its effective implementation in alignment with organization's mission and vision.
- Must have public sector experience
- Expertise in digital media, content, marketing and technology
The Head of Engagement Marketing reports directly into the General Manager. This role is responsible to lead the engagement team to develop effective client engagement marketing strategies and enhance brand awareness.
- Highly Critical Role
Unique role focussed on both medical and digital marketing
- APAC Marketing Leader role for a billion dollar category
- Driving cross-‐functional collaboration in medical and digital marketing
The client seeks a Digital Marketing Executive who will conceptualize and execute the digital marketing strategy for the entire group both locally as well as collaborate with the APAC region. This position works closely with the Business Development & Marketing Manager and hence provides career progression opportunities as the group grows in the region.
- Growing business with established presence in Singapore.
- International work culture with regional collaboration.
Our client, headquartered in Europe, is a niche and specialised advisory firm for an asset class. They've witnessed a continued growth globally in the past few years and is forecasting a sustained and more aggressive growth in Asia . As part of their focus to enhance their corporate profile in the region, they are looking for a Marketing & Corporate Communications Manager.
- Newly created headcount
- Amazing culture, highly autonomous