Reporting directly to the Head of International Field Marketing, this role focuses on strong customer adoption, engagement, and retention across the region.
- Self-directed Marketer with experience in driving partner launches
- Build, measure and optimize successful result-oriented marketing programs
Our client is a hyper-growth Gaming Development start-up which has seen huge popularity in several of its mobile games. In line with their success, they are looking to hire a Marketing Director (Gaming) in Singapore to focus on the Europe & US markets.
- Focusing on EU/US markets
- Exciting mobile game development firm
Our client is a global MNC that has interests in many facets of health and nutrition. They develop cutting-edge solutions for human and animal nutrition, personal care and fragrance, medical devices, green products and applications, and more. Placing their clients and end consumers at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking to hire a strategic and hands-on marketer to be responsible for an Asia Pacific Marketing Manager role.
- Global MNC in food solutions and ingredients
- Diverse and supportive team culture
Our client is a renowned asset management firm that has an extensive range of world class investment choices, solutions and services for customers globally. Their clients include blue chip names from sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, central banks, wealth managers and HNWIs! The business has done exceeding well, and hence our client would like to take the opportunity to further expand their marketing and branding presence on various channels.
- Newly created people management role
- Prestigious brand name in the industry
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the leadership team in a startup with international ambition in the health tech and lifestyle technology sector.
- Opportunity to be part of a startup leadership team
- International ambition
This is an exciting role ideal for blue-chip FMCG marketer to make a career switch to management consultancy field.
- Exciting Role for FMCG Marketer to Make a Career Switch
- Access to Senior Decision Makers
The Head of Marketing (APAC) will be responsible on all marketing campaigns, activities & strategies to drive the business forward and to implement best practices for the business. On top of that, the incumbent will be tasked to look after the performance marketing, growth and retention and at the same time leading a team to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Amazing growth opportunities within the company
- Exciting and Challenging role
Reporting to the VP Marketing APAC, the Director of Customer Marketing APAC is a unique opportunity to contribute to an established Medical Device MNC. This role is aimed at defining the ideal Customer Experience, where the Director acts as the 'voice of the customer' and a key brand ambassador. This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative environment and drive key initiatives for overall business success.
- Part of APAC Marketing Leadership team
- Hands-on B2B marketing while managing a lean regional team (2 headcounts)
A great opportunity to join a fast expanding software business already operating in 20 countries across the world with over 100,000 users. This role , reporting directly to the CEO, will take on the crucial role of designing, planning and executing the overall Marketing strategy for next phase of business growth.
- SaaS B2B
- Singapore HQ
- Drive business growth through providing commercial product launch strategies and management.
- Ensure product launches are on time and aligned with various global markets.
- Training and career advancements opportunities
- Flexible work culture
The Vice President, Global Brand Marketing will report directly to the Chief Marketing Office 'CMO' and manage a global team of brand marketers with an expected direct headcount of 6-8.
This is a leadership role but requires the individual to be very hands on across all customer touch points store design, packaging, communications, and social strategies.
- Newly created role, client establishing HQ in Singapore
- One down from C-level
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency, operating in 8 different countries across the world. They are now looking to hire an Associate SEO Director who loves driving unprecedented traffic and money keywords in a client-facing role.
- High growth, award-winning digital marketing agency
- Opportunity to manage a team
Our client is a fast-growing, public-listed digital marketing agency/AdTech firm, with over 700 employees across almost 20 cities. They aim to deliver sustainable growth and ROI to their clients through transparent and reliable solutions. They are now looking to hire for a Business Development (Client Growth) Director as part of their growing regional team.
- Global AdTech firm
- Leading mobile advertising platform
Our client is a longstanding brand in the electronics appliances industry with global presence. They pride themselves in being agile, ability to innovate and to be first adopters of new technologies. On top of this, they ensure excellent customer service down the line, both instore, online and also through their channel partners. Right now, they are looking to hire an experienced brand marketer who is capable of overseeing branding and digital marketing.
- Rare people management opportunity
- High autonomy and influence on commercial outcomes
Reporting to the Travel Retail Marketing Director based in Singapore, this role is responsible for the planning and activation of concept development and Go-To-Market strategies to maximize the presence of the brand's portfolio in all key regions.
- Be part of a globally renowned consumer goods company
- Development of new business opportunities
Our client is a multifaceted agency headquartered in Singapore with offices spread across Asia Pacific regions. One of the most important things the company prides themselves on is having a collaborative and friendly culture within the firm. They are now identifying a capable Business Development professional at the Senior Manager / Associate Director level.
- Sizable marketing agency in Asia
- Dynamic and diverse culture