This is a senior finance leadership role overseeing the overall finance and accounting activities as well as being a business partner to the CEO.
- High growth sector
- Regional exposure
You will oversee and spearhead the finance function as well as provide support to business decisions and performance for the growth and operations. You will be reporting to the CEO and work closely on fundraising efforts.
- An opportunity to business partner with the CEO
- Key-leader in the team to support growth and overseas expansion
Finance Director in Asset Management
- Excellent remuneration and benefits
- Well established asset management company
The role will partner closely with the MD in leading the finance organization. With a stable team in place, your role is to lead the enhancement of finance processes, developing a tech-savvy and strong business partnering finance mindset.
- APAC Strategic business partnering role
- Collaborative and progressive leadership
This opportunity arises as a result of internal progression and they're looking for a regional CFO as part its SEA leadership team.
- Leadership role leading the finance and supply chain function in SEA
- Business partnering in a highly matrix and dynamic environment
Reporting to CEO, the purpose of this role is to provide strategic direction, raise funding and drive strategic financial outcomes that support the business IPO in USA.
- Very competitive compensation package with stock options.
- The company performance is outstanding within the industry.
Our client is a global real estate management firm, backed by a reputable Private Equity. With a strong track record of success globally, their next focus will be further growth in APAC. They are recruiting a commercially astute, technically strong Finance Director to lead the region's growth and expansion.
- Newly created position
- Rapid expansion plans across APAC
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will have overall responsibility for the strategic, planning, implementation, managing and running of all the Finance activities of our organisation. This will include business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance, and extensive stakeholder management. The CFO will be responsible for driving, designing and implementing large scale organisation, process and technology change.
- Diverse and inclusive environment and fast growing business
- Market leader
This is a newly created GM Finance position with a global shipping/logistics company. Responsible for the global logistics portfolio, you will directly influence key business decisions, support company's growth ambitions.
- Global shipping company ranked within Top 20
- Sustainable growth plans and practices to maintain leading position
Join this global healthcare company with a decentralised organisation to support their long-standing expertise in pharmaceuticals and devices which allows them to support clinical staff and care professionals as they provide quality service for customers and patients worldwide.
- Significant and growing presence in Asia Pacific region
- Progressive and forward-thinking business culture
This is an exciting opportunity to be the inaugural Legal Counsel of a renowned international optical retail company. Reporting to the CFO of the SG business, you will help to manage the legal affairs of the business, ranging from contract drafting to compliance with latest laws and regulations. In addition, you will be given the opportunity to work closely with the other business units at the regional level based in Southeast Asia, Japan and Australia.
- Newly established Legal Counsel position to be based in Singapore office
- Gain exposure to cross-jurisdictional work across Southeast Asia
Our client is hiring a Group Legal Counsel who is familiar with APAC laws and regulations, in particular M&A to join the team in the Singapore office. Reporting to the Group CEO and CFO, this role will provide legal advisory and compliance support to the Group C-level executives. You will have the opportunity to be involved in strategic initiative portfolios, particularly in M&A transactions and day-to-day legal affairs.
- Enjoy high level of autonomy and flexibility to run the legal desk
- Further deepen expertise in M&A and legal in the corporate domain
This is an exciting role which will support the Head of Strategy and Finance to deliver the financial and strategic operations for a newly established Asset Management company. The individual will be assisting in the preparation of financial reports, budgeting and strategic planning process and delivery of finance administration and projects. The position will be working closely with cross-functional (including finance) teams both locally and regionally.
- New setup and role
- Good remuneration package