This is a CFO position with a fast-growing company in the cloud technology space, poised for strong growth regionally.
- Leading SEA digital cloud solutions provider
- Steer finance growth, drive strategic initiatives
This is a Singapore focus role with a heavy emphasis on business partnering and manage a sizeable finance team
- Senior leadership position
- Competitive remuneration
Be part of an exciting, well-funded blockchain gaming set-up, working on developing and executing a strong business strategy for the company through an intelligent financial perspective to drive revenue growth.
- Well-funded Series A Fintech start-up
- An exciting opportunity to build and lead a highly dedicated and dynamic team
Be a part of an exciting, newly created Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) business venture based in Singapore, developing and executing a strong business strategy for the company whilst overseeing all financial and operational affairs to drive the company's revenue growth
- Well-funded business venture, providing top notch financial technology solutions
- An opportunity to build and lead a highly dedicated, dynamic team
The role will partner closely with the MD in leading the finance organization. With a stable team in place, your role is to lead the enhancement of finance processes, developing a tech-savvy and strong business partnering finance mindset.
- APAC Strategic business partnering role
- Collaborative and progressive leadership
This opportunity arises as a result of internal progression and they're looking for a regional CFO as part its SEA leadership team.
- Leadership role leading the finance and supply chain function in SEA
- Business partnering in a highly matrix and dynamic environment
Digitalisation has brought about transformation in traditional sectors and internet shopping has become prevalent in the recent days. This is a newly created role with a high growth player within the e-commerce retail space and they are looking for talented individuals to be part of its global expansion.
- Rapid expansion globally
- Newly created role with a high growth player within e-commerce retail space
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will have overall responsibility for the strategic, planning, implementation, managing and running of all the Finance activities of our organisation. This will include business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance, and extensive stakeholder management. The CFO will be responsible for driving, designing and implementing large scale organisation, process and technology change.
- Diverse and inclusive environment and fast growing business
- Market leader
This is a high profile role with exposure to top management in the region.
- Excellent work life culture
- Exposure to top management
- Our client is a high growth Venture Capital firm that has been experiencing an exciting period of growth across the firm and they are looking to invest and support ambitious founders across the APAC region in their firm's growth. They are looking for an experienced person to be in-charge of the company's Portfolio Data & Investor Reporting reporting directly to the CFO and focus on portfolio monitoring, research, valuations & reporting
- Be part of an exciting Venture Capital firm
- Excellent upward mobility & progression
Supporting the Finance Director, you will prepare, analyse and interpret key financial and non-financial data by using Business Intelligence Tools. You will work closely with both the Finance team and the local business managers to drive reporting and analysis that support the strategic objectives of the business.
- Regional Coverage
- Business Partnering Focused