An important message from Michael Page
Please be aware that we have received reports of an unsolicited email which claims to originate from a Michael Page HR Recruitment Team.
If you have recently received such an email which is usually sent from a free personal email address (such as Yahoo or Hotmail), please do not respond or click on the ‘Download Application Form' link.
This is a fraudulent email and we have contacted the relevant bodies to report this abuse. If you have any concerns regarding an email which claims to be from Michael Page, please contact Security@michaelpage.co.uk
Thank you for your support.
Protect yourself online
Please be vigilant when it comes to your activity online. Here’s some information to help you protect yourself:
1. Install anti-virus software This is essential. There are good free ones out there. Make sure to keep it up-to-date too.
2. Update your browser Ensure you're running the latest version of your chosen browser.
3. Fake emails and fake websites Carefully check the email address or website. Is it valid? At Michael Page, we won’t send you emails relating to your job application from a free personal email address (like Hotmail or Yahoo).
4. Online fraud and con tricks If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Promises of that cash/car/holiday? Handle with care.
5. Personal/financial information Email is like a postcard, it's not sealed in an envelope, so it's very easy to read.