Brand new position to lead the branding and communications of a new start up within the Education Technology sector in Singapore. A great opportunity for someone to create and implement a branding and communication plan for the business.
- Focusing on branding, communication, content and social media marketing
- Experience working within a start up environment is a must have
- Build a global marketing team, including in-country teams in markets like Indonesia, China etc.
- Lead the global brand efforts for the business
- Manage key media relationships and develop in-house public relations capabilities
- Hire and lead a strong field marketing team
- Hire and lead a global marketing team
- Looking for entrepreneurial spirit
The VP Marketing, APAC will report directly to the APAC CEO. The counterparts for this role will be the SEA Sales Director and other functional leaders etc. This is a critical role that requires the individual to be hands-on as there only be 3-4 direct reports at the start. The focus will be digital branding, performance marketing, agency management and communications.
- New role created in a start-up business with a solid backing
- Opportunity to hire, build a team
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology player. As one of the fastest growing organisations, it is even more important for a large organisation to withhold a high standard of guidelines, work practice and ethics. Additionally, it is also imperative to have a channel for employee communications to keep everyone updated and aware happenings, to maintain a high level of transparency throughout the organisation.
- World renowned firm and market leader
- Wide portfolio of products and services
Our client is the quickest growing Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Services Provider, is a unique service provider that provides solutions for large corporations across Hyperscale Public Cloud Platforms. The firm has a strong global presence and its looking to strengthen its position in Asia. With this in mind, they are looking to hire a Corporate Strategy Manager who will be the key person to drive this.
- Newly created role
- Visibility to the senior management
Our client is a seasoned and renowned company whose portfolio of products and services have also developed, following the changes in the market demand and the transformation across digital and IT needs for different industry sectors today. They are now looking for an Marketing & Communications Manager who will spearhead marketing campaigns, create thought leadership and content marketing pieces for focused businesses.
- Innovative and technologically advanced corporation
- Renowned with market-driven products and services
Our client is in the property tech scene and penetrating into the Asia Pacific region starting with Singapore as one of the highest potential growth zones. The current team comprises of bright and commercially savvy individuals who are looking to expand their team aggressively, bearing in mind the entrepreneurial mindset that each employee brings with them. Our client is looking to hire a strategic operation professional.
- Newly created headcount
- High autonomy