Reporting directly to the board, this role manages a team of senior sales leaders in the region. In addition, the role will indirectly be responsible for managing delivery and implementation teams.
- Looking for an expert in BFSI software sales
- Manage 5-6 direct reports at Director level
As a Business Development Manager, you have a hunter instinct. You enjoy spotting possibilities in complex markets and opening new doors to business by offering suitable IT solutions. In this role your goal is to win new clients and develop install base customers in the segment Maritime IT Solutions - including IT, OT, and Cyber Security. Your geographical scope for this task is primarily Singapore / SEA region.
- Newly created growth role
- Autonomous work environment
Reporting directly to the VP Sales - APAC, this sales role is responsible for creating new revenue for the organization.
- Individual contributor role
- High autonomy and room for career progression
The Sales Director (South East Asia) is responsible for driving direct and channel sales of components into heavy automotive OEMs, transport corporations and dealers. Besides, this role will be responsible for leading two headcounts, who cover technical support, and delivery and product management.
- Lead OEM relationships in SEA
- Manage a lean team
- Prospecting new clients to develop a constant business growth pipeline
- Managing key accounts and strengthening key client relationships through regular reviews
- Newly created position
- Individual contributor role with possible international working opportunities
- You would be performing in the Sales Manager role reporting to the Country Head, your most important and measurable responsibility will be achieving your allocated sales quota.
- Map market, identify potential contacts and qualify them into sales qualified leads (SQL). Lead generation steps include cold calls, LinkedIn, emails, personal networking, events, etc.
- Dynamic working environment
- Uncapped commission structure