An established MNC Travel Retail company is looking for a Head of Business Development to be based in Singapore.
- Great career progression
- Good exposure
- Leading a regional team that is responsible for delivery of products to various channels such as wholesale, retail, distributors, e-commerce customers
- Consider volume, capacity and the entire fulfillment process through the supply chain.
- Regional level
- Global organisation
An established start up company specialising in events and services towards luxury retail clients is looking to hire a Head of Sales and Marketing to set up the business for them.
- Great career progression
- Good exposure
This role will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for the online sales of the business unit within SEA region. This role will also be crucial in developing and implementing an omnichannel strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives of the company.
- Well-known luxury retail MNC
- Regional Exposure
In the role of Finance Manager/ Controller, you will be responsible for leading a small team and collaborating closely with the senior leadership team to support our company's rapid growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will oversee the day-to-day accounting operations of the Accounting Department, serving as a valuable business partner to the company's executives.
- 100% work from home arrangement.
- Collaborate with a team of professionals from different parts of the world.
As a key member of the network expansion team, the main responsibility of the successful candidate is to actively seek out, suggest and secure new locations with high potential that are in alignment to the organisation's needs and objectives. As the expert, you will also be the main point of contact within the organisation for all leasing and tenancy negotiations.
- Fast-paced working culture with high energy
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression
This role will partake in enhancing employee experience, engagement, and well-being in the company, championing best practices and delivering quality-HR service.
- Opportunity to work in a "dual-hat" role
- A role for candidates passionate about Communications and Operations
Setting up department from ground-up
Well-renowned F&B brand with presence in the US, expanding into the SEA market
Direct report to the CEO, with high growth potential
- Setting up department from ground-up
- Well-renowned F&B brand with presence in the US, expanding into the SEA market
Our client, a major player across multiple industries with significant revenue, has recently acquired an exciting F&B business, marking its entry into the SEA market. We are seeking a dynamic Financial Controller to join our team and work closely with the CEO as a business partner, driving aggressive market expansion, identifying risks and opportunities, and strategically planning and analyzing finances to facilitate business growth.
- A well-known US F&B brand that's making big moves into SEA market.
- Reporting directly to CEO to grow together with company.
This is a CFO position with a F&B Group offering exciting restaurant/brand concepts, popular among local and international consumers. As a key management headcount, you will champion the brand expansion into regional markets.
- Leading F&B Group, global finance HQ based in Singapore
- Various brand concepts, maintains relevancy amidst changing consumer pattern
Being a close business partner of the CEO, in this exciting role, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the company's international business strategy and overseeing its implementation. You will play a key role in investment and business expansion efforts and will participate in key business decision-making processes.
- A listed company in China with dominant market position in the F&B industry.
- Take your career to new heights with a global role that offers unlimited growth.
This role is a 1 year renewable contract for a Contract Executive reporting into the operations department.
This role mainly focuses on the reading and reviewing of contracts and agreements, checking buyer and seller contracts as well as providing advisory for operators and traders.
- Exposure into the oil and gas industry
- Opportunity to work in a Japanese firm
Global expansion in the upcoming years
Director role overseeing the organization
Focus on the learning and development aspect of the firm
- Global expansion in the upcoming years
- Director role overseeing the organization
This is an exciting general management role for candidates with natural interest and experience in premium/luxury brands.
- Exciting Brand Strategy Role
- Well-Established Business
This role will be responsible for the new platform of the company and taking care of SEA countries.
- Well-known Retail MNC
- Exciting and Challenging role
As a Technical Consultant for the company's enterprise solution, you will work within a team on the product roadmap of Microsoft Dynamics development for the business on Finance and Operations, Warehouse Management, Vendor Collaboration, Demand Planning & Forecasting to support and enhance the fulfilment process for the different business unit's requirements.
- Creative and Innovative Workplace
- Opportunity to learn and grow
We are looking for an Accountant to be responsible for the handling of fullsets accounting matters for their E-commerce business.
- Newly created headcount due to expansion
- Growing FMCG company
Looking for a Key Account Manager (APAC) who has knowledge and experience in retail logistics for a world leading logistics provider.
- Global Corporation
- Appealing Leadership Opportunity
Looking for an experienced Program Manager specifically within the Retail space that has direct experience covering Regional and Global portfolio with strong stakeholder management experience.
- Fantastic Opportunity
- Global role
This is a great opportunity to join the Legal Team and support the various business units in Singapore across activities including retail, supply and production. As a core member of the legal team, you will support the business in legal related matters. In addition, you will be connected with the worldwide legal team mates to get support and best practice sharing. This role reports to the Head of Legal and Compliance based in Singapore.
- Agile business working environment
- Excellent opportunity for exposure to connect with worldwide legal teams