- PermanentWorking with external consultants, the incumbent will drive design development, SOP creation, introduction & roll-out of innovative workplace management systems to ensure internal capabilities are developed to international best practice standards.
- Exciting growth across Africa
- Industry leading FS Giant
Work closely with the Chairman and the Managing Director through the entire development cycle for upcoming retail led mixed used projects and renovations/refurbishments of existing projects to ensure that the final project is built as per the vision set out and approved business plan.
Attractive remuneration package
Good working environment and work closely with the MD and Chairperson
Reporting to Vice President - Head of Asset Management and has the responsibility of maximizing the performance and value of the hospitality under charge. The AM is responsible for formulating and implementing a long-range real estate asset management strategy to ensure that the properties deliver the targeted returns and yields for the shareholders.
This position is responsible to assist the CEO in Planning, Design, Implementation and Maintenance of the Non-Commercial projects as well as to ensure all projects are in high quality performances and appearances.
New and upcoming luxury high rise project
Joining big group local conglomerate
Manage multiple mixed development projects for Japan region.
Work On Mixed Development Projects In Japan
Based In Singapore with Business Travel to Japan
- Great opportunity to work with Private Equity fund to build up commercial real estate business globally
- Be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy
- Flexible working location
Opportunity to Lead Growing Commercial Real Estate Business in Asia
Competitive Package plus Incentive Shares
Reporting to COO, you will seek to develop meaning partnerships and strengthen existing ones. Through strategic thinking and understanding of business needs, you will identify new opportunities and create personalised relationships with relevant partners.
Exciting regional role with room for creative direction
Innovating the concept of hospitality
Ownership of the entire Hotel portfolio of the Company within a dynamic working environment, led by a well respected Executive team
Ownership of the entire Hotel portfolio of the Company
Dynamic working environment, led by a well respected Executive team
Didn't find the right Property job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Property - Property jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.