As a Supply Chain Manager, your role is to manage the end-to-end supply chain function in a manufacturing setting and contribute to the overall regional revenue growth. Your will also be excitingly leading a multifaceted and diverse team.
- Able to join a Tier 1 FMCG Company
- Leadership and decision-making role
Reporting to the VP of R&D, you will work closely with the Chef and Marketing team to lead and develop new food innovation and perform menu design. This is a permanent headcount position and you will receive technical training in China prior to the set-up in Singapore.
- Opportunity to travel overseas restaurant branches.
- Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Reporting to the Director, you will be leading a team of Application Technologist and Product Managers across beverage, dairy, confectionery, and savoury category. As the subject matter expert, you will establish and develop market strategies and cooperate with flavour creation, sales and marketing team to capture market trend and improve/launch new projects.
- Newly created senior leadership position as part of expasion plan.
- A work-life balance and family oriented MNC environment with good team synergy.
Looking for an experience Procurement professional in Direct category (Raw Materials) within the Chemical/Food Manufacturing Industry.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Fantastic Remuneration