This is a Legal Counsel role with a financial institution with ambitious growth plans to expand in the region.
- Newly created role
- People centric corporate culture
This is a 6 month contract Legal Counsel role with an international bank with the possibility of conversion to a permanent role.
- Regional scope, Global exposure
- Team based environment
Our client is leader in structured investment products, all driven via their investment tech platform. Listed with a European exchange, they offer fully integrated services to their financial intermediaries and institutional clients, banks, as well as insurance firms. Our client is looking for legal & compliance officer to help drive advisory on a regional basis.
- Reporting directly into Head of Legal & Compliance
- Chance to join a dynamic team
This is a Senior Legal Counsel role with a digital bank looking to set up their team in Singapore.
- Newly created role
- Digital bank
Our client is a global alternative investment management firm. With a superb year of deals and a growing portfolio under management exceeding USD 100 Billion, they are looking a Legal Counsel to join their expanding team in Singapore.
- Global investment management firm
- Fast-growing global expansion plan with backing of Investment MNC
- Provide legal and compliance support in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and other legal documentation
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies by developing appropriate compliance procedures
- Newly-created position
- Growing organisation with great learning opportunities
Our client is a publicly listed, digital asset firm, operating a successful digital asset ecosystem, inclusive of a highly successful digital currency platform catering to institutional investors. Led by blue chip leadership from superb financial institutions, our client is hiring a company secretary, to provide end to end corporate secretarial scope as they continue their growth journey into multiple international markets.
- Hypergrowth digital asset firm
- First headcount driving Corporate Secretarial with a regional Scope
This is a Tax Lawyer role with a global financial institution supporting the Asia Pacific region.
- Regional scope
- Team-based environment
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to financial services clients and take on diversified projects
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- One of the top consultancy firms
- Leadership position
- Acting as the local compliance function for Asia business and its affiliates;
- Key interface with relevant regulators regarding enquiries, examinations and reporting;
- Supporting the local CEO to ensure that he is fully aware of the regulatory and reputational risks affecting our Asia business.
- Advising the business regarding its regulatory requirements in order to comply with applicable requirements.
- US fintech company
- Exponential growth for consecutive years
A US global bank is looking for an APAC Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate with at least 5 years of prior corporate/investment compliance banking experience to join them on a 12 months contract.
- APAC regional role
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
This is a high profile position as Head of Compliance for a leading European private bank.
- Leadership role
- Executive committee member
The Director of Public Policy, Asia Pacific is responsible for identifying, prioritising and managing regulatory analysis and advocacy pertaining to OTC derivatives with a specific emphasis in the Asia Pacific region. The Director will be part a Global Public Policy team and work to advance Asia Pacific and international advocacy efforts by representing the organization before policy makers and financial regulators.
- Good remuneration package
- Great corporate culture
The candidate needs to be able to compare loan documents and manage compliance system data.
- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
This role requires the candidate to conduct end to end due diligence check of new and existing customers and ensure that all customers comply with the bank's AML/CFT requirements.
- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits
This is a General Counsel role with a fast growing Venture Capital.
- Leadership role
- Commercially focused