- Provide legal and compliance support in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and other legal documentation
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies by developing appropriate compliance procedures
- Newly-created position
- Growing organisation with great learning opportunities
- Conduct market surveillance duties and investigate close alerts on market activities
- Provide advice and guidance to business units on new and existing regulations
- Leading financial instituition with great learning opportunities
- Dynamic position
The candidate needs to be able to compare loan documents and manage compliance system data.
- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
Senior Compliance Manager in banking
- Long established and stable bank
- Good environment and culture
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to financial services clients and take on diversified projects
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- One of the top consultancy firms
- Leadership position
This is a high profile position as Head of Compliance for a leading European private bank.
- Leadership role
- Executive committee member
The Director of Public Policy, Asia Pacific is responsible for identifying, prioritising and managing regulatory analysis and advocacy pertaining to OTC derivatives with a specific emphasis in the Asia Pacific region. The Director will be part a Global Public Policy team and work to advance Asia Pacific and international advocacy efforts by representing the organization before policy makers and financial regulators.
- Good remuneration package
- Great corporate culture
This role requires the candidate to conduct end to end due diligence check of new and existing customers and ensure that all customers comply with the bank's AML/CFT requirements.
- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits