- Provide regulatory or legal advice to the business in areas such as cross-border activities, Insurance Act, PDPA and MAS notices
- Review corporate contracts and agreements; involved in agreement negotiation
- Attractive total remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest insurance companies
- Act as the MLRO / Compliance Officer; Continually monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business
- Assist with any regulatory license applications and act as a regulatory liaison
- One of the largest key players in the cryptocurrency market
- Attractive rumeneration
Being the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for this Digital Bank, this role will involve all responsibilities relating to the banks' AML, CFT, and Sanctions regime.
- Opportunity to work with a Growing Global Business
- Leadership Position
Working for a fast growing fintech company focusing on cryptocurrency, investments, payments and data research, this role will be the Asia lead in Compliance and will be responsible for all compliance, risk, policies, strategies and framework for the firm.
- Start Up Environment
- Opportunity to lead a Growing Team
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be expected to ensure that the Company's operations follow regulatory, statutory and internal requirements. You will manage all Compliance (namely AML, KYC, regulatory Compliance e.g. AEOI, FATCA, CRS and due diligence) related projects and will provide advisory on all compliance issues.
- New set up role
- Leading organization in the industry
This Compliance Manager role is with a top tier Global FinTech company in the region. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all compliance matters for Singapore and provide guidance for the region.
- Leadership Role
- Leading FinTech