- Provide regulatory or legal advice to the business in areas such as cross-border activities, Insurance Act, PDPA and MAS notices
- Review corporate contracts and agreements; involved in agreement negotiation
- Attractive total remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest insurance companies
- Act as the MLRO / Compliance Officer; Continually monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business
- Assist with any regulatory license applications and act as a regulatory liaison
- One of the largest key players in the cryptocurrency market
- Attractive rumeneration
Being the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for this Digital Bank, this role will involve all responsibilities relating to the banks' AML, CFT, and Sanctions regime.
- Opportunity to work with a Growing Global Business
- Leadership Position
Working for a fast growing fintech company focusing on cryptocurrency, investments, payments and data research, this role will be the Asia lead in Compliance and will be responsible for all compliance, risk, policies, strategies and framework for the firm.
- Start Up Environment
- Opportunity to lead a Growing Team
This Head of Compliance role is with a strong and stable global bank located here in Singapore. This role will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Leadership Role
- Dynamic Team
The candidate needs to be able to compare loan documents and manage compliance system data.
- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
This role requires the candidate to conduct end to end due diligence check of new and existing customers and ensure that all customers comply with the bank's AML/CFT requirements.
- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits
This Compliance Manager role is with a top tier Global FinTech company in the region. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all compliance matters for Singapore and provide guidance for the region.
- Leadership Role
- Leading FinTech
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will have proven experience in a purchasing role within the financial industry, knowledge and exposure to legal and contractual matters and knowledge of the regulatory environment.
- Newly Created Role
- Established Financial Services Firm