- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Managing Director for Singapore, will be responsible for managing a team of sales managers, account managers, operations managers and sales executives. You will also be the key point of contact for leads, relevant to Singapore, originating regionally.
Leadership role, manage a direct and indirect team of 50+
Dynamic work culture
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - getting into new markets with existing key clients for example
- Set best practices for the regional sales teams, liaise with the Country MDs' and help them achieve commercial objectives while focus on project delivery, talent development etc.
Lead a team of 20 in APAC
P&L management role, 20m+ USD
- Create a pipeline for 2m USD or more in new business in the first 12 months
- Drive business development plans and strategies across but not limited to Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines
- Consul clients on industry trends and best practices
Newly created role
Individual contributor role, covering ASEAN
Working in one of their highly collaborative, specialist teams, you will be provided with the training, coaching and platform necessary to deliver revenue growth through key accounts as well as developing you own new business opportunities.
Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
Work with the world's biggest brands
Didn't find the right Sales job for you?
Create Job alert to receive It - Sales - B2B Sales jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.