An excellent leadership opportunity to work with a reputable FMCG brand with a great team and dynamic culture.
- Leadership Role
- Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology & Experimentation
An exciting opportunity to work with a reputable FMCG organization with a great team and dynamic culture.
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Exposure to Cutting Edge Technology and Experimentation
An exciting opportunity to work with a well-established and strong international presence organization.
- Leadership and regional role
- Diverse working environment
This role requires expertise in latest DevOps technologies including CI/CD tooling and proficiency with AWS and container and serverless infrastructure. This is a 1 year renewable contract.
- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
This is a newly created position for a seasoned Regulatory Affairs Lead as the company establishes its Global HQ for the business unit here in Singapore.
- Listed Multiinational with broad portfolio of products
- Pioneering the set-up of the HQ in Singapore
Most of your responsibilities will involve driving the operational process and fulfilment for regional operations team in support of the Online business growth. You are also responsible to assist in inventory management, replenishment strategies, order management/customer service, IT and financial operations/payment processing.
- Regional scope of work
- High Ecommerce/Retail environment
Our client is an established FMCG company, looking to expand its presence into South East Asia and beyond. There is now a requirement to look for a 'hands-on' and entrepreneurial sales and business development leader to set up the plan for growth in this region.
- Aggressive investment & growth plans in this region
- Consumer goods, dynamic and entrepreneurial