A key focus will be placed driving people agenda, change management, leadership and capability development, and cultural transformation. Influence business outcomes by developing and deploying strategies that help drive talent retention, recruitment, and elevating commercial capabilities.
- Senior most HR role in the organisation globally
- Drive strategic human resource objectives in line with commercial objectives
This is an opportunity to be part of a regional team to grow your personal network with enterprise level stakeholders and expand commercial services to support the growing healthcare and pharmaceutical needs in the region. This headcount in the team manages client development for clinical trial services while maintaining key accounts for several anchor clients.
- Market leader in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry
- Stable organisation with great career advancement opportunities
This is a newly created position for an experienced and growth oriented Chief Financial Officer to join a fast-growing start-up. Besides leading the finance organization, you will join an exemplary leadership team in spearheading the growth of the organization.
- Growth-oriented Health-Tech Venture
- Strong leadership team with a track record of success
Impactful and innovative solution, empowering individuals and providing sustainable healthcare systems - you get to be a part with a top tier pharmaceutical set-up expanding their audit function in this region.
- Fortune Global 500
- Established and Innovative Pharma organization
Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical company is seeking an experience Regulatory Affairs Executive to manage regulatory affairs activities. This position will ensure the products compliance to the local regulations.
- Stable organisation with an established presence in the market
- Become Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Regulations Subject Matter Expert
Develop and oversee implementation of regulatory strategies and making decisions that ensure high quality of regulatory submissions.
- Senior leadership regulatory affairs role with a Fortune 500 organisation
- Develop and oversee implementation of APAC regulatory strategies
This is an opportunity for a strong potential with a good track record in Regional Marketing or as a Brand Lead to join a global bio-pharmaceutical with aggressive growth plans.
- Expanding portfolio, covering APAC, Middle East, Africa
- Good development opportunities
Develop & convert business opportunities to build value for the company
- Drive deal making for the world's largest pharma contract manufacturer
- Develop & convert business opportunities to build value for the company
Our client is seeking a hands-on, technically skilled engineer to provide technical and service support to its expanding pool of customers.
- Established Medical Device Multinational
- Strong regional footprint
This is a position upgrade with a top tier medical device Multinational with global presence. They are seeking a Commercial Head to develop and grow their Asia portfolio.
- Expanding geographical scope
- Medical Devices industry
The Regional Distributor Manager APAC will manage a complex distribution network and build a foundation of trust with key business partners in the region to drive business. The role is responsible for executing commercial strategies and will be accountable for meeting or exceeding set quota requirements for the territory.
- An opportunity to work with a privately held, family-owned organization
- A role that offers transparent career progression and personal growth
Unique role focussed on both medical and digital marketing
- APAC Marketing Leader role for a billion dollar category
- Driving cross-‐functional collaboration in medical and digital marketing
This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial and dynamic individual looking for to be part of the engine of growth within APAC region.
- Resilient and stable business model amidst pandemic
- US MNC with excellent reputation in grooming top talents
The Business Unit Manager will be fully committed to setting the highest standards, adapt to change with speed and determination and the overall Management of the extrusion business line.
- Business Unit Manager
- Extrusion business line