Responsible for ensuring proper accounting and financial reporting, including effective operations of the general ledger and financial closing for the regional operations.
- Leading market player
- Global MNC
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with Asset and Liability Management including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Strong Management Team
- Highly Visible Role
- Chiefly responsible for developing and implementing trading strategies to grow the desk's profits, as well as being in charge of driving market research to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Newly created role
- Reputable and well-established company
- Provide legal and compliance support in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and other legal documentation
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies by developing appropriate compliance procedures
- Newly-created position
- Growing organisation with great learning opportunities
Client is looking for an equity research analyst focusing on TMT and consumer industries across US or China markets.
- Buyside Opportunity
- Long-standing and stable family office
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with International Asset and Liability Management independent risk oversight for APAC including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Dynamic Team
This newly created Credit Risk Manager role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Dynamic Role
- Leadership Position
A technology startup is looking for an experienced Operations Risk Specialist with at least 10 years of relevant experience to join their newly setup Ops Risk team in Singapore.
- Fast-growing tech startup, backed by a leading investment firm
- Newly created headcount, possible to convert to permanent
- Responsible to drive and oversee the effective implementation of Operational Risk framework
- Establish the indicators to monitor the risk performance and perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators
- Interest to engage intelligently and deliver digital experience
- Renowned brand name with extensive recognition and support
A US global bank is looking for an APAC Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate with at least 5 years of prior corporate/investment compliance banking experience to join them on a 12 months contract.
- APAC regional role
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
This is a high profile position as Head of Compliance for a leading European private bank.
- Leadership role
- Executive committee member
The Director of Public Policy, Asia Pacific is responsible for identifying, prioritising and managing regulatory analysis and advocacy pertaining to OTC derivatives with a specific emphasis in the Asia Pacific region. The Director will be part a Global Public Policy team and work to advance Asia Pacific and international advocacy efforts by representing the organization before policy makers and financial regulators.
- Good remuneration package
- Great corporate culture
The candidate will be handling the books of the assigned fund
- Good exposure to various types of clients
- Good for candidates from to get first exposure into fund accounting
This newly created Head of Credit role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve in the digital bank space.
- Leadership Role
- Digital Bank
This Senior Credit Manager role is with a strong and stable brokerage firm located here in Singapore. This role will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Dynamic Team
- Regional Coverage
This role requires the candidate to conduct end to end due diligence check of new and existing customers and ensure that all customers comply with the bank's AML/CFT requirements.
- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits
A Global Investment Bank is looking for a candidate with at least 1 year of work experience in a securities settlements, trade support or securities middle office / any equity role. The role is ideal for a candidate who wants experience of a variety of Securities Settlements functions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
Looking for candidates that have some banking ops experience to be part of Asset Services Operation team to support both internal and external clients throughout the lifecycle of large-scale events, including Mergers and Acquisitions, Shareholder Meetings, and Bankruptcies
- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
Looking for candidates that have at least 3 years of banking experience in Trade Finance to be part of a team that works directly with Head of Trade Finance.
- European Bank
- 6 Months Contract - Convertible
As an executive member of the Company, you are essential in shaping and managing the compliance risk aspect of the Company. The role is based in Malaysia and you will be the key compliance advisor to the Board and senior management.
- Fantastic opportunity to work in one of the largest banks in the world
- Lead the compliance function