A global investment bank is looking for a Bank Relations/Treasury Analyst with at least 3 years of relevant bank/cash account management experience.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6-12 months contract, convertible to permanent
The candidate is required to develop relationships with clients and intermediaries to achieve growth
- A chance to work with one of the most well branded insurer in Singapore
- An opportunity to coach junior team members
The candidate supports the Investment and Treasury team in investment and treasury related activities, including trades settlement, liquidity management, financial assets reconciliation, FX analysis and new treasury products evaluation.
- Our client is one of the largest reinsurer in Asia
- This role gives good benefits along with work life balance
Senior finance manager in financial services
- Good remuneration package
- Global oganization
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to financial services clients and take on diversified projects
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- One of the top consultancy firms
- Leadership position
Responsible for ensuring proper accounting and financial reporting, including effective operations of the general ledger and financial closing for the regional operations.
- Leading market player
- Global MNC
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with Asset and Liability Management including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Strong Management Team
- Highly Visible Role
- Provide legal and compliance support in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and other legal documentation
- Ensuring compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies by developing appropriate compliance procedures
- Newly-created position
- Growing organisation with great learning opportunities
Client is looking for an equity research analyst focusing on TMT and consumer industries across US or China markets.
- Buyside Opportunity
- Long-standing and stable family office
Reporting directly to the CEO for this business unit, the Head of Portfolio Analytics Research drives portfolio construction, factor modeling and risk analysis.
- Develop portfolio analytics, factoring risk models across asset classes
- Chance to build a team
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with International Asset and Liability Management independent risk oversight for APAC including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Leading Financial Institution
- Dynamic Team
This newly created Credit Risk Manager role is with an upcoming Digital Bank which will provide exposure to various complex scenarios and steep learning curve to the potential candidate.
- Dynamic Role
- Leadership Position
Assistant Finance Manager based in Singapore to manage its financial and management reporting functions for its Singapore entities.
- Private Equity Fund
- Newly created role
Client is looking for an experienced equity derivatives trader covering cross asset vanilla and exotics options trading across Asia.
- Established Global FI
- Attractive Remuneration
- Acting as the local compliance function for Asia business and its affiliates;
- Key interface with relevant regulators regarding enquiries, examinations and reporting;
- Supporting the local CEO to ensure that he is fully aware of the regulatory and reputational risks affecting our Asia business.
- Advising the business regarding its regulatory requirements in order to comply with applicable requirements.
- US fintech company
- Exponential growth for consecutive years
- Responsible to drive and oversee the effective implementation of Operational Risk framework
- Establish the indicators to monitor the risk performance and perform ongoing monitoring of those risk indicators
- Interest to engage intelligently and deliver digital experience
- Renowned brand name with extensive recognition and support
A US global bank is looking for an APAC Regulatory Compliance Senior Associate with at least 5 years of prior corporate/investment compliance banking experience to join them on a 12 months contract.
- APAC regional role
- 12 months contract, convertible to permanent
This is a high profile position as Head of Compliance for a leading European private bank.
- Leadership role
- Executive committee member
The Director of Public Policy, Asia Pacific is responsible for identifying, prioritising and managing regulatory analysis and advocacy pertaining to OTC derivatives with a specific emphasis in the Asia Pacific region. The Director will be part a Global Public Policy team and work to advance Asia Pacific and international advocacy efforts by representing the organization before policy makers and financial regulators.
- Good remuneration package
- Great corporate culture
The candidate will be handling the books of the assigned fund
- Good exposure to various types of clients
- Good for candidates from to get first exposure into fund accounting