- Management and renewal of corporate insurance policies, Reviewing and assessing the Group's insurance needs
- Act as the point of contact for Group's units and Brokers; Provide advice to internal stakeholders on insurance matters and coverage
- Top leading investment firm headquartered in Singapore
- Extensive network of offices around the globe
Assess client's financial situations by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning etc
Develop financial strategies by guiding clients to establish financial goals
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package
- Outstanding career growth & development opportunities
A tier 1 reinsurance firm is looking for an experienced individual to take on the role as an APAC Life Underwriting Risk Manager on a 12 months initial contract. This role is a regional role, suitable for candidates with at least 7 years of pricing or product actuarial experience. Highly convertible to permanent.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global reinsurer
- 12 months contract for a start, highly convertible to permanent
A tier 1 reinsurance firm is looking for a Treaty Technical Accountant (contract). This is for their non-life business, role is a maternity cover.
- Excellent opportunity to join a tier 1 reinsurance firm
- 8 months maternity cover
A global investment bank is looking for a Bank Relations/Treasury Analyst with at least 3 years of relevant bank/cash account management experience.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6-12 months contract, convertible to permanent
The candidate supports the Investment and Treasury team in investment and treasury related activities, including trades settlement, liquidity management, financial assets reconciliation, FX analysis and new treasury products evaluation.
- Our client is one of the largest reinsurer in Asia
- This role gives good benefits along with work life balance
As a manager, to provide required training and development of the finance staff, ensuring the team works cohesively together to achieve common goals and targets
- Established Reinsurer
- Good benefits and culture
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible for financial accounting, compliance with regulations and management reporting.
- Great learning opportunity, work with CIO/CEO directly
- Autonomy in decision making
Your main job scope will be looking providing a hands-on, bespoke account management and dealing service to their most valuable retail, professional and institutional accounts.
- Our client is one of the world's largest FX/CFD Trading Platform
- An opportunity to work with premium clients in the stockbroking industry
- Conduct market surveillance duties and investigate close alerts on market activities
- Provide advice and guidance to business units on new and existing regulations
- Leading financial instituition with great learning opportunities
- Dynamic position
This is a key role to be responsible for managing SG company's overall budget, formulate annual plans, capital requirements, operating expense, and cash flows etc, and liaison with banks, tax bureaus, lawyers, auditors and other regulatory agencies.
- Newly created role
- Fintech in securities trading
This Trading Risk Manager role is with a top tier online forex brokerage firm in the region. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all trading risk matters for Singapore.
- Newly Created Headcount
- Leading Regulated Broker
The candidate needs to be able to compare loan documents and manage compliance system data.
- One of the biggest fund outsourcing company in the world
- Good benefits, work life balance, internal transfer opportunities
Reporting directly to the CEO for this business unit, the Head of Portfolio Analytics Research drives portfolio construction, factor modeling and risk analysis.
- Develop portfolio analytics, factoring risk models
- Chance to build a team
Senior Compliance Manager in banking
- Long established and stable bank
- Good environment and culture
Senior finance manager in financial services
- Good remuneration package
- Global oganization
- Chiefly responsible for developing and implementing trading strategies to grow the desk's profits, as well as being in charge of driving market research to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Newly created role
- Reputable and well-established company
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to financial services clients and take on diversified projects
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- One of the top consultancy firms
- Leadership position
Responsible for ensuring proper accounting and financial reporting, including effective operations of the general ledger and financial closing for the regional operations.
- Leading market player
- Global MNC
This is a newly created Market & Liquidity Risk role which will cover a broad range of items associated with Asset and Liability Management including interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk.
- Strong Management Team
- Highly Visible Role