Medical Device Industry
Regional APAC role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. The company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology. They started its Southeast Asia organization in 1990 with its Regional Headquarters in Singapore.
As XRM Specialist your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensure the industrial sales channels (direct and dealer) are well-versed in advanced to basic presentations for X-ray Microscopy / Micro-Nano CT and correlative-based solutions.
- Provide sales support for X-ray Microscopy opportunities through all APAC Industrial and Academic sales channels.
- Sales support to include, but not limited to, demonstrations, webinars, phone calls, training, applications support and opportunity qualification.
- Provide sales support during sales calls, face-to-face meetings, remote meetings, demonstrations, installations and training.
- Sales support to include, but not limited to, webinars, phone calls, training, applications support and opportunity qualification
- Operate and support software in the field to insure smooth workflows.
- Assist management in identifying training and development requirements for sales and application channels as well as the activities necessary to close those gaps.
- Maintain supporting notes and documentation in the CRM to ensure all involved in the sales process are aligned.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in an engineering /STEM discipline is preferred or Masters or PhD in relevant discipline.
- Related work experience as XRM Specialist.
- Understanding of and experience with industrial and academic sales and sales processes, particularly in the APAC region
- Experience selling and supporting imaging and processing software, specific to LM, EM and or XRM is preferred.
- Experience in Sales or Sales Support along with an understanding of capital equipment, manufacturing and engineering processes.
- Intermediate expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with sales processes and CRM as a sales tool.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good team-player as well as independent worker.
- Open to travelling within APAC.
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package.