Workload Automation Consultant
European MNC client
Long term contract with extension
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading European MNC's in the Telecom domain. They have operations spread across APAC , ANZ and Europe.
- Configure Automated batch jobs scheduling with CA Automic Workload Automation
- Configure and support Secured Managed File Transfer Setup with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Troubleshoot production issues related to Automated Batch jobs and File transfer between Server
- Involve in system implementation project for batch job automation and File transfer
- Adhere to ITIL/ITSM methodology when supporting system changes on incidents, change requests etc.
The Successful Applicant
You need to have following skill sets to be succesful in this role;
- Automated Batch job setup experience in system implementation lifecycle
- Knowledge of CA Automic Workload Automation or other automated Batch Jobs software
- Experience in automated batch Job configuration, maintenance at enterprise-level for SAP and non-SAP system environment
- Understand SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and Data Encryption Methodologies for File exchange between servers (Internal/External)
- Knowledge in scripting/programming
- Knowledge in ITIL /ITSM
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performance team on a long term contract basis and really make a difference to the business. You will be exposed to various regional work that will enhance and hone your skills further.