Wintel System Engineer
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced Windows Infrastructure System Engineer to join them.
As the Regional System Engineer, you will be responsible for :
- Providing system administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of heterogeneous IT environment with Windows 7/10, SCCM 2012, management of full suite of applications
- Working closely with Server Administrators and Deskside Support teams to manage Windows server and client operating systems
- Managing User/Computer groups within Active Directory while providing support for patching and application deployment
- Troubleshooting day to day issues, coordinating with end users, provide tier 2 technical support
- Monitoring systems on a daily basis to ensure the highest levels of service levels are provided.
- Collaborating with Microsoft partners to drive change while establishing best practices
- Performing periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning in addition to ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role. You will have strong experience in Windows 2008 or greater operating systems. You will have hands on experience in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012, Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP, Windows 7/10, File & Printing services.
You will have strong PowerShell scripting skills backed by good understanding and knowledge of VMware 5.x. , Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater, Microsoft SCOM, Commvault Backup
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth