Windows Service Manager (Windows 2008 -2012, HyperV)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Windows Service Manager to serve as their highest level of technical escalation point & manage a team within the region.
As a Windows Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing/overseeing the service improvements for all Windows services.
- Taking ownership to drive any complex or high severity incidents that occur within the scope of the role.
- Driving the transformation projects across the region while identifying new areas of improvement and change within the business.
- Working closely with business stakeholders while ensuring best in class services are provided to the business verticals.
- Managing the entire Windows team from Level 1 to Level 3 Production Support.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with at least 8+ years relevant experience. You will have proven track record of successfully managing Windows environment while providing Level 4 support on technical issues. You will also have experience in managing a team a production support.
You will be a Subject Matter Expert on Windows 2008, Windows 2012 and Hyper-V.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package