Windows IT Infrastructure Lead
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational social media platform with a strong market reputation for innovation in their product offerings. They are currently looking for an experienced System Administrator with proven track record to join them.
As a Infrastructure Lead, you will be responsible,
- Regular activities include but are not limited to:
- Administrating and providing support for Windows/ Mac / Linux
- Maintaining infrastructure optimal uptime while monitoring and testing network performance and security
- Administrating internal services, active directory, group policy, MDM
- Implementing monitoring and alert solutions
- Administering and maintaining network and system infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 8 - 12 years' experience in System administration preferably in Windows Infrastructure. You will have experience in Macintosh OS backed by strong understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email. HTTP, SSL, OSI Model and TCP/IP protocols.
Ability to speak in mandarin is good to have as this role will be working extensively with China and Taiwan offices.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package