Windows & Cloud Infrastructure System Engineer
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational professional service provider and consulting firm with a strong presence in APAC with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are setting up they regional shared service centre for Technology operations in Singapore and are looking experienced Windows & Cloud Infrastructure System Engineer to join them.
As the Regional System Engineer, you will be responsible for :
- Providing system administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of heterogeneous IT environment with Windows 7/10, SCCM 2012, management of full suite of applications
- Working closely with Server Administrators and Deskside Support teams to manage Windows server and client operating systems
- Managing User/Computer groups within Active Directory while providing support for patching and application deployment
- Troubleshooting day to day issues, coordinating with end users, provide tier 2 technical support
- Monitoring systems on a daily basis to ensure the highest levels of service levels are provided.
- Collaborating with Microsoft partners to drive change while establishing best practices
- Performing periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning in addition to ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role. You will have strong experience in Windows 2008 or greater operating systems. You will have hands on experience in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012, Active Directory & GPOs / DNS / DHCP / TCPIP, Windows 7/10, File & Printing services.
You will have strong PowerShell scripting skills backed by good understanding and knowledge of VMware 5.x. , Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 / XenApp 6.5 or greater, Microsoft SCOM, Commvault Backup
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Rapid career growth