Wet Etch Equipment Engineer / Senior Engineer
Reduce Equipment Down-Time
Experience In Wet Etch Production Lines
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer with over 800 million revenue and 2,000 employees globally is recruiting for experienced engineers to join their Singapore operations.
- Identify the areas of improvement in the wet etch production lines and drive process improvement plans
- Provide troubleshooting support on the wet etch equipment and review the stability of the production lines
- Devise methods to reduce the machine down time ratio and improve the stability of the production lines
- Develop preventive methods and strategies to fully optimise the production processes
- Work with internal teams on engineering projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 - 5 years in wet etch manufacturing environment including plating, cleaning, wet benches etc
What's on Offer
Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasises respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in.