- Central location
- Regional level
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the FMCG Industry with multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of beauty care products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Warehouse Process Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Senior Director (APAC Distribution), your main responsibilities include being the key business contact of managing the implementation and continuous improvement of Warehouse Management or Execution systems, translating distribution business requirements into technical configuration. Additionally, you are also responsible to coordinate the integration process of Third Party Logistic partner's WMS into the company's SAP network and systems. You are expected to have great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Leading the regional implementation of Warehouse Management or Execution systems (WMS/WES).
- Work with Regional and Global's IT counterparts to integrate third party logistics' WMS/WES to the company's SAP, as well as translating business requirements into system steps.
- Possess full knowledge of functionalities in WMS in order to participate in system reviews.
- Coordination of UAT with operations team to ensure optimal operation process flows.
- To plan and implement the go-live of new WMS features and continuation of monitoring the system and operational performance post go-live.
- To conduct periodic system review on WMS and process audit to ensure compliance.
- To coordinate with key power users across the region to develop and maintain SOP, and be responsible for change management, as well as the training of the region's new key users.
- Communicate with Regional office if there should be any WMS-related risks identified.
- Key contact to support the supply chain transformation project, inclusive of implementing solutions to WMS, Supply Chain and SAP.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and a minimum of 5 years experience with exposure in driving continuous improvement within Warehouse Operation Processes. It is highly desirable that you are certified in Lean Six Sigma. You must possess strong analytic skills to be able to analyse multiple sources of data and perform root cause analysis. Additionally, you must have problem-solving and organization skills in order to facilitate resolution of problems with relevant stakeholders, and to be able to manage multiple accountabilities concurrently.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.