Warehouse Assistant Manager
Exciting Career Opportunity
Top MNC Organization
About Our Client
Our client is the key leader in the Logistic Industry with a Global presence with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of Logistics & Supply Chain Services to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. They are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Warehouse Manager to be based in Singapore.
You will be reporting to the Warehouse Manager. You are responsible to manage 20 direct reports and is required to be flexible in your working location as you will be moving from station to station.
- You are responsible for the daily operations including physical operations, system administration and reports generation of the respective business units.
- You will need to manage the warehouse and distribution of customer's products and their requirement at a minimum cost.
- To ensure that customer's requirements are fulfilled as per contractual agreement
- To identify and ensure that adequate resources and training are provided for handling, storing and packaging, cross docking, transportation and shipping of cargo.
- Ensure compliance to safety, security and equipment procedures, including facilities.
- Ensure that all exceptions are addressed and reported to customer promptly.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience in Project Management, within Logistics or Supply Chain areas are preferred. You should be able to work independently and also possess strong leadership experience with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in a top multinational organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognized and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.